Chapter 3

(Garroth)

Aph looked at me, her hazel eyes wide and full of realisation.

My face still tingled from where she slapped me.

"CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?"

"Yeah, sure" I mumbled while pulling out a pen I kept in my pocket. I signed her plastic cup, seeing as how it was the only thing to write on, and went on my way.

"Garroth" I faintly heard Aph call for me as I made my way through the crowded house.

I grabbed Laurence's shoulder and turned him to look at me.

"Hey! Zenix and Dante are drunk! We should go!" Laurence yelled over the blaring music.

Who even listens to this?

I nodded in agreement and helped Zenix while Laurence helped Dante. We walked out the front door, covering our faces so nobody in the front would recognize us.

"Garroth wait!" I froze at the sound of Aph calling my name again.

She really followed me through the crowd? What does she want? An autograph?

I got Zenix in the car and reluctantly turned around. Aph was standing with her hands on her hips he had an eyebrow raised and she looked angry.

"Y-yes?" I felt the hair on the back of my neck stand up at her glare.

"Why the heck didn't you tell me you were famous?!" She started to yell, but I shushed her.

"Shhh, not so loud. A-and besides, you didn't ask me?" I tried to sound convincing.

"What am I supposed to ask 'Hi, I don't know you, but would you happen to be famous?'"

"And am I supposed to be shallow and remind everyone I am famous?"

"Hmph" she heaved while crossing her arms across her chest.

"So...now can I know your name?"

"No! You're still a stranger"

"So stubborn" I chuckled.

"Yo, Garroth! We have to go" Laurence said but then spotted Aph, "oooh and who might you be?" He asked while standing beside me.

"Laurence, this is the girl I was talking about last night" I sighed while leaning on the car.

"So your the girl who kept Garroth up all night"

Aph blushed and looked at me.

"Why the heck would I be keeping you up?!"

"Y-you didn't!" I defended.

"A woman with a face like yours would surely keep any man up at night"

"Cool it, Casanova" she growled and pushed him away. I chuckled as Laurence went to help Dante who was now hanging out the window.

"Please? Just your first name?"

She sighed and looked at the house.

"It's Aphmau"

"Thank you"

"I don't see why it matters, its not like we'll be seeing each other again"

"I wouldn't be so sure of that, I wanna get to know you"

"And if I never see your face again it'll be too soon, goodbye" she turned around but before she could I gently grabbed her forearm.

"I know you don't fit in here, this isn't your scene. And Donna is gonna go home with another guy like she said earlier. You don't have a drive and you can sit in the front seat, Laurence will sit in the back with the two drunks. Please, I don't want you walking home alone this late at night."

She balled her fists and bit the inside of her cheek.

"...fine..."

I smiled softly and opened the passenger side door for her. She got in and buckled her seat belt.

I got in the driver's seat and we started to drive.

"I'm gonna have to go to the tour bus first, they shouldn't be driving longer than they have to, is that alright?"

"Yeah" she sighed and rested her head in the palm of her hand.

We pulled up to the vacant parking lot and got Dante and Zenix in their beds. Aphmau stood outside the bus, leaning on it while looking at her nails.

"You wanna see inside?" I asked while shoving my hands into my pockets.

"Sure, why not" she shrugged. We walked in and she looked around, eyes wide. "This is nicer than my house" she gasped. I opened the mini fridge and pulled out some water.

"Thirsty?"

"Yeah...sure" she took the water and took a drink, "so, now can I go home?" She questioned while setting the still full bottle on the counter.

"You don't want a tour, or to meet the other members?"

"No, and half the other people are drunk, so I'd rather go home and finish my game"

"What game?"

"I was about to win the grand Prix in Mario kart, but Donna made me go to that party"

"Ok, I'll take you home"

"I'm not letting you know where I live!"

"Then how will I know you got home safely?"

She grumbled and stomped her foot.

"FINE!" She yelled.

I smiled at her defeat and we drove down the roads as she gave me directions.

We pulled up to a beautiful house and I walked with her out of the car.

"What do you think you're doing?"  She asked eyeing me suspiciously.

"You got to see my home, now I see yours. It's only fair"

"That was a tour bus" she crossed her arms while kicking out her hip.

"It's practically my home"

She sighed

"No, you're not coming in. Get in your car and leave" she insisted while pushing me.

"Ok, ok" I chuckled and walked to my car, "goodbye, Aphmau" I said in a low tone only for her to hear. She smiled softly and looked into my eyes.

"Goodbye, Garroth"

A/N Annnnd another chapter done! Ok, I'm gonna tell you guys now. Secondhand Serenade, is one of my new obsessions. Okay? Okay! Bye devils, I love you all