Chapter 40

(Garroth)

The two day drive was over, and I was in FalconClaw.

Donna had texted me earlier, giving me the address of their friend Kiki. She didn't know where Aaron lived, so I got as far as Kiki's.

I got there and knocked repeatedly on the door. She opened and gave me a confused look.

"Can I help you?"

"Hi, I'm Garroth, and I seriously and desperately need to find Aphmau, where is she?" I rambled.

"I'm not sure, she told me she was staying at a motel"

"Well, I just found out she's staying with a man named Aaron, do you know where he lives?"

"Aaron? Sure I know, where he lives"

"Can I know?!"

"Sure, he lives at 34 Chapman drive"

"Thank you!"

I rushed back into my car and drove to wherever Chapman drive was.

I eventually found it and parked abruptly. I got out of my car and headed towards he door.

(Aphmau)

I glanced at the window at the sound of a car. My heart started beating back to life insanely fast as I saw Garroth slam his car door shut. He ran to the front door and banged the door.

Aaron walked to the door and opened it.

"Um...can I help you?" He asked.

"Are you Aaron?" His voice was so angry, I wanted nothing but to make him shut up by covering his lips with mine.

"Yes, how can I help you?"

Garroth gripped Aaron's sweatshirt collar and pinned him to the closest wall.

"Now, I'm gonna make this short and simple. If I don't leave here with Aphmau, I'm gonna hit you so hard your grandkids will be in pain." He growled, his face inches from Aaron's.

"Well, I'm guessing you're the guy who broke her heart. So tell me, why would I let you leave with her, after what you did?" Garroth's shoulders tensed and I could tell he was getting angrier by the second.

"Why the hell would I break her heart?! I love her!"

"Join the club! I was here first!" Aaron kneed Garroth in the gut, Garroth let out an 'umph' sound and punched Aaron in the jaw.

"Well I was here when you broke her heart the second time!" Garroth punched Aaron's left cheek.

"I love her!" Aaron yelled punching Garroth in his right cheek.

"Then you shouldn't have let her go!" Garroth punched Aaron's eye.

"She came back to me!"

"Please, you're just the rebound!" Garroth kicked Aaron's side, and Aaron fell onto the ground.

"What rebound?! You never even dated!" Aaron got back up and kicked Garroth's legs out from under him. Aaron then grabbed Garroth's collar in one hand and picked Garroth off the floor, raising a fist to punch his face.