Chapter 48

WARNING: Later on in this chapter, there's the whole making out leading up to more, but I don't write actual smut, but for those who don't want to reading it, I will put a warning.
(Garroth)

I bolted up Aphmau's front steps and rushed inside.

"Garroth what are yo-"

I picked her up and spun er around, smashing my lips onto hers. I stopped spinning and placed her feet on the ground, letting my lips linger for a little longer. I felt her hands on my chest, and I pulled away to look at her.

"Well that is one way to say hello, so what's going on?" She smiled and moved her hands so her arms were around my neck.

"The bands playing at the blue moon festival!"

"Garroth that's amazing!" She grinned and hugged me.

The Blue Moon Festival is a festival where they have the biggest artists and bands play. It's to celebrate the end of summer, and it's a major deal to be asked to play for it.

"I know! This year it's in O'Khasis, and I was wondering if you would come with us"

"I'd love to" she kissed my cheek and then nuzzled her face in the crook of my neck.

"Do you wanna bring Donna?"

"No, she's too busy with the wedding, so she won't be able to come"

"Alright, we'll be gone for about a week"

She nodded and placed her lips over mine. I kissed back and made sure to hold her close to me.

"Aphmau your door is wide op- oh, I'm interrupting"  to my surprise, mother came to the door. We pulled apart and looked at her grinning figure.

"Mom? What're you doing here?" I asked, walking to her.

"Just came to see Aphmau, Gar. So, it's true you two are official?"

"Yes, mother" I chuckled. Aphmau stood beside me, And I wrapped one arm behind her back.

"Oh! This is just perfect! I'm so happy for you two!" Mom pulled us into a hug.

It was a little embarrassing having my mother gush so much over us, but I was glad she approved, even if father didn't.

"Gar Gar, I'm so sorry about your father, he can be so pig headed and stubborn about a lot of things, but I'm sure he'll come around eventually"

"It's fine, and I don't mind if he ever comes around" I grumbled.

"And I'm sure you'll come around as well" she said barely under her breath, "anyways, I really should be going, just came to see if it was official between you two"

Mom ran off and Aphmau glared at me.

"What?"

"I get that you're not on the best terms with your father, but seriously, he's your father and you should at least try to get along with him?"

"Why should I? He doesn't like you, so I don't like him"

"Garroth, he's your dad. You're family, and family should at least try and be on good terms"