Chapter 4

(Aphmau)

"APHMAU"

My wonderful friend Donna was knocking on my door and yelling.

I rolled out if bed and opened the door, I was greeted with not only Donna, but flashing cameras.

What the heck?!

I pulled Donna in my house and closed my door, and curtains.

"WHAT THE HECK?! WHY ARE THERE PAPARAZZI IN MY FRONT LAWN?!?"

"You should know!!" She squealed while shoving a magazine in my hands.

Garroth Ro'Meave of the Phoenix Guard, caught with a girl. Secret love? Read more on page 7!!

My eyes widened and I flipped to page seven.

Sure enough there was a whole article with pictures of me with Garroth.

My skin boiled.

Let me guess, he was only being so consistent and nice because he wanted popularity?

I put on a sweater and some slippers.

I pushed away the cameras and crowd of interviewers. I hopped into my car and started to drive.

I was barely going the speed limit as I rounded each corner. I abruptly parked in the almost empty parking lot and marched over to the overglorfied tour bus.

I slammed my fist and heard the pained screams.

Guess some of them have a hangover...

I pounded louder receiving more complaints. I smirked while I waited for an answer.

Garroth answered the door and smirked.

"Missed me so much?"

"Not quite..." I grumbled while showing him the magazine, "this is your fault"

"My fault?!"

"Yes!"

"How?"

"You probably wanted more popularity by picking the nobody and making it seemed like you were doing charity work. A real rags to riches story, glad to know I'm some pawn. If you ever try and talk to me again I'll call authorities and have you arrested"

"Aph? I didn't do anything like that! I would never use you"

"Garroth, it seems like all these words are so far from the truth, what did I do to get here? I never wanted to be just some charity work, have you read the article?" I opened it and turned to the page, "Ro'Meave really picks the low life, where did she come from? What does he see in her? Maybe she's just a diamond in the ruff. Or perhaps he's just reaching out to under privileged fans so am I supposed to just sit here and let people trash me?!"

"Aphmau-"

"Oh! And here's my favorite part 'when we asked Ro'Meave about this mystery girl, he says he thinks its true love, we think their adorable and all but, how long will it last? Who knows' so you think you love me? How cute, I'm glad I can be used as a trophy and a charity case"

I said what I had wanted to say, so I got in my car and started to drive away. The car was too silent for my liking, so I reluctantly turned on the radio.

Song above

Once the song ended, the radio dude came on.

"That was Runaway by The Phoenix Guard, up next.." I turned off the radio and pulled into my driveway.

"Aphmau!"

"Over here!"

"Is it true you and Garroth are dating?"

"Are you pregnant?"

"Whens the wedding?"

The questions got more ridiculous as I pushed past each annoying reporter pestering me for answers. I shut my door and leaned my head on it. Donna had left a note on said door, saying she left. I plopped myself on my beanbag and turned on my GameCube. I started playing Legend of Zelda, and decided to drown out everything around me.

I hate Garroth

A/N ugh, I'm having dude drama at school, not fun. But at least I have my devils, I love you all devils byeeee. Gosh I'm so bad at schedules sorry!!!!