Chapter 47

(Aphmau)

"I love you" he chuckled, shaking his head slightly. Before he caught himself, the words flew out of his mouth. His eyes went wide, and hos face burned a brilliant red. "Did I...say that out loud?"

I could only nod, not trusting myself to speak.

"Oh my Irene, I'm sorry, it's not that I was lying, it's very true but I didn't know when was the right time to say it, because we did just start dating an-"

"I love you too" I managed. He looked at me, amazed, surprised, and unsure if what was happening was really happening.

"You do?" He asked, hopeful. I bit my lip and nodded. Garroth  grabbed my shoulders and kissed me.I smiled against his kiss, kissing back and placing a hand on  his neck.

When we pulled away, it didn't feel like we were in  crowded club, it felt like it was just me and him.

"Can you say it again?" He breathed, leaning his forehead on mine.

"I love you"

(Garroth)

It took forever to convince everyone to go home.

Once I got them to finally leave, I drove Aphmau home last. When we got to her house, I went inside. We walked through the door and I grabbed her wrist before she walked away. I spun her around and pinned her to the wall, placing a leg in between her legs. I nuzzled my face in the crook of her neck and started to kiss lightly.

"Garroth..." she breathed, pushing lightly on my chest. I pulled away, looking into her hazel eyes with curiosity.

"Is something wrong, love?"

"No...it's just...last time I told someone I loved them for the first time, they took advantage of me and...and we had sex then he left me an-"

"Aphmau, I'm not, nor am I ever going to be like, Aaron" I whispered, brushing some hair from her face and tucking it behind her ear.

"I know but...I have trust issues an-"

"Say no more, it's fine, lets just relax?"

She smiled and nodded. I pulled her to the couch, laying down first, and she laid on top of me, her head on my cest.

"I love you, Aphmau"

"I love you too, Garroth"

We fell asleep, but I soon woke up to the sound of my phone going off. Aphmau woke up too.

"Mmm?" She mumbled.

"Sorry, Aph, but I gotta take this" she let me up, and I walked into the kitchen. I looked at the caller ID to see it was my father.

"Hello" I answered.

"Hi Garroth, we need to talk"

I'd been avoiding him for awhile since I announced the whole thing about Zoey.

"Yes" I inhaled sharply.

"I do not like this Aphmau girl, she's poisoning your mind"

"You've only met her once!"

"I don't care. If you married Zoey she would be an excellent mother for your children!"

"Who says Aphmau and I won't have good children?! Better yet, who says I'm gonna have children in the first place?"

"Me! You agreed to marry Zoey-"

"Before I fell in love with Aphmau!"

"Listen, she would've been good for you, I don't approve of Aphmau!"

"Who says I care if you approve of her, father!? Mom likes her!"

"Your mother is delusional!"

"No, she's not! And I love Aphmau!"

"Love is just another fabrication of society!"

"What about you and mother?"

"That's different, back when we were young, love was real. You don't even know what love is!"

"Shut up, I know damn well what love is!"

"I thought you wanted my support!"

"I can succeed in life just well without your influence!" I hung up and shoved my phone back in my pocket. I turned around with a sigh, feeling frustrated. When i turned, I saw Aphmau looking like a sad puppy.

"He hates me" she whispered.

"No, no...yeah, but my mother loves you!" I smiled and put my hands on her shoulders, rubbing them soothingly.

"I ruined your relationship with your father'

"It was ruined to begin with"

"Maybe you would be happier with Zoey"

"Aphmau Lorde! Enough! You are the best thing that's ever happened to me! You're smart, funny, beautiful, honest, generous, compassionate, understanding, humble, and so much more. Just thinking of you is enough to make me feel better, Zoey is someone I can see being a friend, but nothing more. If you think I'd be happier with her, you're a moron. I love you."

"But-"

"There's no buts about it. You're it for me. You're all I need in life"

She held herself and looked at the ground, as innocent and ashamed as ever.

"Aphmau," I lifted her chin so she was looking at me, "you're my happy ending"

She smiled weekly and took a deep breath.

"And you're mine"

A/N YES IT'S SHORT AND A LITTLE DISAPPOINTING, AND I. AM. SORRY. But I actually like this chapter.I don't have much to say, I'm in a rush. I love you all devils, byeeeeeeee.
*Unedited