Chapter 46

(Aphmau)

Garroth has told the public that his marriage with Zoey was arranged, and that he's now in a different relationship with me, on the last interview he did. The public was shocked, happy, and there were some people who were mad.

"Wanna go to a club tonight"

"Since when were you into clubbing?" I laughed at the idea of Garroth in a club and enjoying himself.

"It's not my place, but I'm the designated driver for my friends, and I'd like some company that isn't drunk" he answered. I sighed and nodded.

"Fine, but you are not allowed to let any alcohol on your lips tonight"

"Wouldn't dream of it"

We were currently sitting on my couch, playing Mario kart. As I passed the finis line, my doorbell rang. I got up to see it was Donna, she looked really excited.

I felt bad because it felt like I was neglecting Donna these past few weeks, and she's my best friend.

"Donna!" I greeted, wrapping my arms around her.

"Aph!" She giggled, "I'm so sorry I've been neglecting you!"

"You're neglecting me? Please, I'm neglecting you!"

We laughed and hugged for awhile. Holding onto Donna was like holding onto a piece of me. And I was scared to let her drift away.

"Well thanks for telling me you're dating the Garroh Ro'Meave!" She traded, entering my house. She stopped when she saw him. "He's here!" She mumbled to herself.

Garroth looked up and smiled at Donna, she almost fainted. You'd think she'd be used to him by now, it's not like this is the first time they've met.

"I'm sorry, I got held up in a lot of things. I was living in Falcon Claw for a little while, and then we only just started dating like last week." I explained. Donna nodded in understanding and took my hands into hers. I felt something cold on her finger.

"Well I have some exciting news too!"

I looked down to see her left ring finger, had a beautiful diamond sitting on it!

"You're engaged?!" I yelled. Donna grinned and nodded. "To who?!"

"Logan!"

"That guy from the party?"

"Mmhmm, we were about to...you know...do " it" when I burst into tears. I dunno why, but I guess it was one of those nights where o wasn't happy with how I was living. We had a long talk, started dating and now we're engaged!"

"Oh my Irene! Congratulations!"

"Will you be my maid of honour?"

"Of course!"

We squealed and started talking for a couple of hours.

"Shoot, I gotta go meet Logan and his parents in ten minutes. Seeya!"

We hugged one last time, and she was off. I turned to see Garroth staring at me, an amused smile pulling at his lips.