Chapter 43

(Garroth)

Aphmau and I walked up to Zenix's house. Laughter already spilled out of the windows that were open for air circulation.

We walked in without knocking and heads turned to look at us. Katelyn pulled Aphmau away from me and started talking to her. I walked over to Zenix and grabbed a bottle of water.

"Yo, you're late"

"I know...Aphmau and I got held up"

"Doing what exactly?"

"U-uhhh" I needed to think of something, and fast. "W-we went for a walk b-before we came, and fans stopped us"

"Yeah right, what really happened?"

"We....uh....kissed"

"You're twenty minutes late, because of one kiss?" He asked in disbelief.

"It may have been.....a lot of kisses" I mumbled, looking down to cover my red face.

"OooOooo, did it lead to more?" Zenix teasingly nudged my arm, wiggling his eyebrows.

"N-no! Almost...but, no!"

"Aww, he's blushing" Laurence walked up and pinched my cheeks, "what'd you do, talk about Aphmau?" The sound of her name made my face blush a deeper red.

"Yeah, they had s-"

"I said almost! We didn't actually do anything!" I all but shouted. I decided that the two idiots would just b a huge pain in my side, so I went over to Dante, who was talking to Nicole.

"Hey" he greeted as I sat down.

"Hi" I responded, keeping my frustration down to a minimum.

"No offense, but...what are you doing here?"

"Zenix and Laurence are annoying"

"Well...go bother Aphmau and Katelyn" he gave me a look to say 'dude, go' and I listened.

I walked up to Aphmau and Katelyn, slinging my arm over Aphmau's shoulders.

"Hey" she smiled up at me, causing me to grin back.

"Hi"

"What do you want?" Katelyn growled.

Oh right...she's probably still mad about me making Aphmau cry...

"Everyone else is either keepig me away, or teasing me" I shrugged.

Aphmau and Katelyn had a silent conversation, but I payed no attention to it.

"Okay everyone! Gather around, now that everyone is here, we can start playing games"

Zoey walked out of the kitchen, and we all sat down on the couches and chairs.

"Let's start with...karaoke! Okay, we will draw a name to see who goes first..." Zenix started to reach into a hat and pulled out a thin piece of paper, he read it out loud. "Garroth!"