Chapter 15

(Laurence)

"Uh...." She hesitated. After taking a deep breath, she finally spoke again, "yeah, once. We dated in highschool but it...didn't work out..."

"Do you mind me asking why?"

"He just became so distant, and stopped talking to me" she shrugged.

"Really? Wow sounds like a jerk"

"Yeah, he was really sweet at first. And everyone said we were a power couple. But senior year he just...forgot about me it felt like, I guess you could say he was the one who got away"

I didn't bother pushing anymore so I just kept quiet.

"Aaron" she suddenly blurted

"What?"

"His name was Aaron"

I nodded and dropped her off at her house. Aphmau waved and went into her house. I smiled and as she looked away dropped the fake smile.

Wow, sounds like a complete jerk

I got home and threw the keys on a side table. By the time Aph and I left the parking lot, it was already pretty late at night. I walked into the kitchen to see Garroth drinking a beer. I grabbed one from the fridge and joined him.

"So is there a reason we're drinking?" I asked while taking a swig. Garroth chuckled and took a drink.

"You didn't have to hear a half hour rant while driving Azura home, then she decided she wanted to eat out for dinner so I had to eat while she ranted. It ended up with about two hours of non-stop complaining. Women are stressful"

I laughed and shook my head.

Women aren't, Azura is.

"Well I'm gonna go to bed, seeya tomorrow" I said after finishing my beer. Garroth gave a half wave as I went up to my room.

(Aphmau)

I sat in front of my computer staring at the Minecraft home screen. I clicked record on my camera and went into my roleplay world.

Three in the morning?

That can't be right I only started filming....eight hours ago....

I decided it would be a good time to go to bed. And as soon as my head hit the pillow, thoughts flooded my head.

Why was she being so rude? Was she afraid I'd steal Garroth? I pity Garroth if he decides to marry her.

And then my three o'clock brain took over and grabbed my phone, dialing the number I had gotten about three days ago.

After two rings, Garroth picked up.

"Hello?" He sounded a little tired, but not extremely.

"Hey, did I wake you?" I said sitting up and resting my elbows on my knees.

"No, I was just about to head to bed, but I can talk" I heard some shifting.

"I couldn't sleep, and guess I chose to talk to you" I shrugged and looked at my nails, "so what's up?"

"Just decided to do some de-stressing"

"Because?"

"The ol' ball and chain can be stressful at times"

"Azura getting you down?"

"A little, but I love her"

"Laurence tells me he doesn't approve of her cause she's cheated on you three times, so, you don't have to answer, but what do you see in her?"

"Well, you know how you chewed me out and slapped me for dissing Donna?" He chuckled.

"Yeah..."

"Well I could do the same thing for you minus the slap" he took a deep breath and I could feel him smile, "I'm kidding, you're supposed to laugh"

I didn't laugh, I just let him continue.

"Anyways, she's gone through things people don't understand. Whenever she goes through something she gets drunk, and goes to the first person who will comfort her. Every time she'd cheat on me I broke up with her, and she'd cry and beg. This time felt different...I was actually going to propose and the day before I did we broke up. Even though we argue, and she stresses me out, I love her and we always get through it"

My heart started to ache like it did when I broke up with Aaron.

Why does it hurt to hear him talk like this about someone he loves?

"Aphmau? You still there?"

I couldn't find words.

"Heh, moron, you fell asleep on me. Well, if you're just half asleep, have a good sleep. Goodnight Aph"

The line went dead and suddenly I felt a few drops of water land on my hand. I reached up and felt tears slowly making their way down my cheek.

Why am I crying?!?

I shook my head and laid down, forcing myself to sleep.

A/N So, there we go!!! And I can't wait to post the next two parts!!!!!!!!!!!! I dunno why, anyways, I love you all devils. Byeee