Chapter 52

(Aphmau)

I bolted off the bus as we stopped in O'Khasis, and Garroth was close behind me. He chuckled and interlocked our hands as paparazzi spotted us. Their cameras flashed and blinded me for a little while.

They asked tons of questions before a few security guards came and escorted us inside to our hotel. Garroth and I had our own room. I plopped onto the bed, stretching my limbs and yawning.

"It feels so good not to be on a moving bus!" I cheered, Garroth laughed and laid beside me.

We laid there for awhile, letting the silence fill the room.

His phone beeped, making me sigh.

"I gotta go for sound check and stuff, you gonna come or explore the city?"

"I'm gonna nap"

"Alright, bye, I love you"

(Garroth)

I went down to the stage, meeting with the guys.

We got on the stage and I went to the mic. I started singing and then the others joined in.

"Well I've been deep in this sleeplessness I don't know why, just can't get away from myself. When I get back on my feet I'll blow this open wide, and carry me home in good health"

It took forever, but we finally finished setting up, and we were ready to start the concert.

We were backstage, warming up and getting ready. Aphmau pulled me away from the others and placed her lips over mine.

"Good luck out there" she whispered, leaning her forehead on mine.

"Thanks, I expect you back here at the end for the after party, and a celebratory kiss" I chuckled. She grinned and pecked my lips one more time.

"I should get to my seat, see you after the show"

She ran off, and we waited for a little while, but soon stepped on the stage. Cheers and screams were heard as we walked out and into our respected spots. I looked at the VIP box to see our friends grinning.

"How's everyone doing tonight?" I called. The crowd roared, and I let out a chuckle. "Well let's get this show on the road!"

We played some of our most famous songs, and the excitement filled me with adrenaline.

And all too soon, it neared the end. The crowd grew silent as I talked into the microphone.

"So this last song is dedicated to a special someone. I think you know her by now. Aphmau, this is for you" I grinned, picturing her blushing face.

"I met you at a grocery spot,in your sweatpants lookin' all kinds of hot...."

We started the song, and a wave of nostalgia hit me.

I remember it so simply. And I had Laurence to thank. He sent me at the 24 hour convenient store for his weird snack, and that's where I met her. Three in the morning in the candy aisle. She hated me at first, and she wouldn't give me the time of day. And again, I had to thank Laurence for having him come up with the ridiculous scheme of fake dating Aphmau.