Chapter 20

(Garroth)

"I......I...........I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-kissed y-y-y-y-y-y-you?!?!?!??"

"Y-yeah"

This is why I don't get drunk, I regret everything. I'm gonna go die in a hole now. Goodbye world, it was nice knowing you

"I am so sorry!!!" I started to frantically apologize, "I was drunk and start doing things I wouldn't normally do. Normally they're things I'm too scared to do, but in all reality I was drunk and it's not like I was trying to get you to do something. I. Was. Drunk. I'm so sorry, so so so so so so so so so so sorry, and just because I spill secrets and do what I've always wanted to do when I'm drunk doesn't mean I love you and I always wanted to kiss you, I mean who would wanna kiss you? NOT SAYING KISSING YOU IS NECESSARILY THE WORST THING EVER I MEAN ITS NOT AS BAD AS THE BLACK PLAGUE-"

"THE BLACK PLAGUE?!? YOU'RE COMPARING KISSING ME TO THE BLACK PLAGUE?!?"

"NO NO NO NO, WELL YES, BUT NO! I'M SURE KISSING YOU IS A LOT BETTER THAN THE BLACK PLAGUE"

"YOU'RE SURE?!?"

"WELL-"

"I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW, KISSING YOU WAS NO MAGICAL EXPERIENCE EITHER!"

"WELL DUH, I WAS DRUNK!"

I was still pinning her to the bed, she was glaring daggers up at me. Our faces were still mere inches apart.
"DRUNK OR NOT, YOU SUCK AT KISSING"

"SHUT UP!"

"MAKE ME!"

My mind automatically went to the gutter.

How would I make her?

First I would lower my lips slowly to hers, brushing my lips against hers. Allowing a small breath graze her cheek. As our lips connected  I'd slowly caress her sides. My fingers tracing her every outline, our lips moving in sync-

I need to stop

"OUT!"

"W-WHAT?!"

"GET. OUT. OF. MY. HOUSE."

I was starting to get a little ticked.

"I WAS DRUNK AND I KISSED YOU, NOW YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE MY FACE?! THAT'S NOT FAIR TO ME! APHMAU I LIKE BEING NEAR YOU, YOU'RE FUNNY, SMART, HONEST, INDEPENDENT, PASSIONATE AND IF THAT MEANS I LOVE YOU THEN SO BE IT!"

A silence hung between us, the tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. We were now both glaring at each other, neither of us showing any sign of backing down.

Eventually I let out a sigh, softening my hardened glare.

"Listen, I'm 100% certain kissing you is way better than the black plague. You're probably a very good kisser, and I'm sorry for any comments I have said that may had offended you in any way"

"I'm sorry for getting so offended, I don't know what came over me."

"Just kiss and make up!"