Chapter 38

(Aphmau)

A week....

I'd been in this motel a week, and I was running low on cash.

Rain poured outside, and thunder crashed. Raindrops raced down the window pane.

I sighed and closed my suitcase.

It was already night, and i couldn't afford another night here. Kiki had no room, and I don't know anyone else in FalconClaw.

Well there is...

No! Anyone but him!

I dropped my key off at the front desk and sat in the one of the small chairs that was in the "lobby".

I turned on my phone and failed a cab service.

But where would I be going?

Don't worry about it, maybe...one of your YouTube friends are still in town?

The cab pulled up to the front and I rushed out, trying not to get wet. I sat in he backseat, and was pleasantly surprised when I saw Kenmur in the front seat.

"Kenmur!" I laughed, "was this a coincidence?"

"Aphmau, nice to see ya, and I guess it is. So where are you heading?"

"Um...34 Chapman drive"

"Sounds good"

It was silent for a little while, and I knew it would be a long drive.

"So...any updates on Garroth Ro'Meave?"

"Afraid not, I've been avoiding him and the rest of The Phoenix Guard"

"Your life sounds so glamorous" he chuckled.

"So what about you, we never discussed your life"

"Well...I'm currently engaged-"

"Why did we not talk about your life?!" I gasped, "tell me about her!"

"Well, her names Emmlynn, she has long blond hair, and these stunning sapphire blue eyes. She's a librarian, and loves to learn. She's a dork at times, but I love her"

"Awww" I cooed, "that's adorable!"

"Yeah, we're going through a bit of a rough patch right now, cause my ex showed up, heartbroken to find out I was engaged"

"Wow...sounds familiar..." I mumbled.

(Garroth)

Where is she?! Why isn't she answering my texts?! She's been gone over a week! I'm worried, is she okay? Is she hurt? Is she dead?!

"Calm down" Zoey sighed, rubbing my arm, "she's fine. She's been posting videos"

"Pre-recorded videos"

"How do yo-"

"Because, I do" I snapped. Zoey heaved another sigh.