Chapter 31

(Aphmau)

I woke up and saw I was in my bed. I stretched my arms and let out a long yawn.

I laid back down and stretched as I gave my bed it's daily goodbye cuddle.

After spending awhile in bed, I lazily walked out into my kitchen and started to pour myself a bowl of cereal.

I turned on the celebrity gossip channel and decided to watch the trash that was oddly interesting.

"Now, the hottest band right now is The Phoenix Guard! And we have some insane news on the lead singer Garroth Ro'Meave! So, sources spotted Garroth Ro'Meave in the backyard of a house singing love songs all night, and guess who it is, that's right, the mystery girl from a month ago! Aphmau Lorde is a lucky girl indeed. Some of the song lyrics included 'I tell myself I'm in too deep, then I fall a little farther every time you look at me' and the ever so romantic 'all of me loves all of you, all your curves and all your edges, all your perfect I perfections. Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you, you're my end and my beginning. Even when I lose I'm winning' so is Garroth Ro'Meave in love? It's hard to tell..."

Love?!

Garroth doesn't love me! That's....that's insane!

I shook my head and went to YouTube on my laptop. I looked through some comments, and I guess today was gonna be a bad day.

-For Pete SAKES, go kill yourself, you ugly hoe

-why do you even bother?

-how much would it take to shut her up?!

-and....she's at it again with the over-excentric attitude and overly peppy overview....Ugh

-Ugly whore

The hate comments were all the same, normally I wouldn't let them get to me, but...these ones really stung. I held a hand up to my mouth and cried. Tears flowing freely.

I slammed my laptop shut and tossed it to the other side of my couch. I pulled the blanket I had up to my nose and cried into it.

And then....I grabbed my phone, not knowing entirely what I was doing.

"Hey Aphmau" Garroths voice reached my ear

"Aphmau?"

A small broken sob escaped my lips.

"Oh my Irene, are you crying?!"

I let out a few more weeps

"You are! What's wrong?!"

I was too sad to say hello so I just listened to his voice

"I'm coming over, and don't you dare tell me no because I am coming over no matter what"

I gently closed my eyes and tried to picture him saying the words.

"Was it a specific person? Was it Aaron?"

I heard some shuffling and a slight metal jingle.

"Never mind, don't answer that"

I heard the sound of a door close.

"I'll be over as soon as I can, so just hang there. And I'm not hanging up until I get there!"

I breathed slowly and relaxed. The sound of a car motor filled my ears.

Ten minutes passed and Garroth talked to me the whole time. He burst through the door and threw his phone on a chair. He sat beside me and pulled me onto his lap. I sobbed into his chest as he stroked my back soothingly.

"Shhh" he whispered, "tell me what's wrong"

"I-I was reading comments a-and they said things l-like I'm a whore and ugly and to kill myself an-"

"You don't have to continue...you know they're very wrong right?"

I didn't answer and I just continued to sob.

"You look in the mirror and see yourself, but really, it's not you at all. I mean, there's your eyes and your nose and your cute little smile, but that's not all there is to you. Because you're not seeing the amount of lives you've touched with your presence. You're not seeing all the people you've made smile or laugh. You're not seeing how strong you are. In fact, all the battles you've overcome are completely invisible when you look in the mirror, hidden beneath your outside features. So, my darling, listen to me when I say this: you are not as simple as a reflection. You are complex, wonderful and something brilliant that a mirror simply does not have the capability to show. It's only showing one tree in the forest, one star in a galaxy, one grain of sand at the beach. And you are so much more than that. Please, believe it"

My tears stopped. An astonished expression plastered on my features. My arms were around Garroths neck, and I was looking intently into his eyes.

Suddenly my body did it's own thing. I pulled him down and my lips smashed into his.

He looked taken back at first but started to kiss back. Sparks flew instantly as our lips moved in sync. I twisted my hand in his hair and the kiss deepened into passion. I bit his lower lip and pulled. Garroth moaned slightly and snaked his arms more around my waist.

We pulled away, breathing heavily. I leaned my forehead on his and a small smile tugged at my lips.

"I love you"

Garroth whispered, and my heart pounded against my chest.

He....loves me?

A/N Yoooo! So Garroth CONFESSED! At least I didn't make you guys wait for chapter 100...anywhosies whatsies! I hope you guys liked it! I love you all devils, byeee.
*unedited.