Chapter 25

(Garroth)

"Garroth"

I heard a voice say on the other side of my bedroom door. I opened to see Vylad standing there.

"Vylad? What do you need?"

"Mom told me to tell you that tonight's dinner is formal"

"Ughhhhhhhh" I groaned.

Vylad chuckled and went on his way.

I swear, he needs to get a phone

I went to my closet and started to search for a suit.

Why formal? Who's coming over that it's so important? Or does mom just wanna play dress up

I found two of my nicer suits and laid them out on my bed.

"Tie...tie...I need a tie" I mumbled to myself and looked through the pile of ties that stayed on my closet floor. Finally I found a black tie and had all of the clothes laying on my bed.

But which one should I choose?

(Aphmau)

Zianna pulled six dresses off the racks. She shoved them in my hands and pulled me to the changing rooms.

"Okay, go try these on!"

I went into one of the stalls and locked the door. I leaned on the door and took a deep breath. My phone dinged and it was a text from Garroth.

G: Hey, I was told I gotta wear a suit for something tonight. And I can't decide which one is better, Laurence sucks at decisions so I need help. 1 or 2?

My heart started to beat at a million miles per second. The first picture was Garroth in a grey suit, and he had a crooked grin. His hair was a mess, and he had one hand in his pocket.

The second picture was him in a slick black suit, and he looked a lot less "just came out of the office" business-y look, and more of a formal dinner look. It was form fitting and fit him perfectly.

A: definitely the second one

G: thanks, so what're you doing?

A: I'm currently in a changing room, I'm shopping with a friend

G: oh, then I shouldn't be texting you?

A: it's buying me time

G: haha, I should go now anyways. Seeya

A: Bye

After we stopped texting, I scrolled back up to the second picture. I bit my lip instinctively and looked closer. His smile wasn't a full-on grin, it was a smile turning into a grin. But the smile didn't reach his eyes, it was just enough to show off some small dimples. His eyes were full of life and energy, and had the glow of a child on Christmas. His hair was a mess, but a kind of disheveled that was really attractive.

I shook my head before any....wrong thoughts could invade. I turned off my phone and slipped on the first dress.

It was a dark navy blue, and reached only halfway down my calve, it was kind of an awkward length.

The second dress was purple, except it was more of a cocktail dress. It was simple and only had one strap.

Dress number three was a bright yellow, and was a sun dress. It wasn't a dinner dress, it was more of a....country club brunch kind of dress.

The fourth dress was a simple, elegant red dress that kissed the ground. It's deep scarlet radiated confidence. I had to say, I loved it.

I walked out in dress number four and Zianna gasped a little.

"It's....perfect...." I attempted to word it in a way that didn't sound too...girly, but I ended up not caring.

Zianna bought me the red dress and we just shopped for the rest of the afternoon. I didn't want her to buy, but she insisted so I bought a few things. And after lunch, she dropped me off at my house and I went straight to my room.

I hung the dress on the door and stared at it.

Why did I even agree to go? Well I didn't really agree...she just....kind of...forced it upon me....

At around two I called Donna to come over and help me get ready. She practically killed my eardrum with a scream, but came as soon as she could. I put on the dress and Donna did my hair and make up. By the end of it, I looked...amazing

When I stepped out of the house to drive there, a limousine was waiting at the end of my driveway. I walked up to the man who was holding the door open.

"Uh excuse me, what's this?"

"Mrs Ro'Meave has asked us to drive you to her abode. Is this alright with you?"

I was taken back by his words, but nodded and got in the back seat nonetheless.

It was a long silent drive, I was nervous beyond belief. Why? I was about to eat dinner with a famous family. I had Donna tell me about their family so I wouldn't look like a complete fool.

Garroths brother Zane is a famous actor, mostly known for his evil roles. He's apparently really good at pretending to be nice and pleasant, and then turning out to be evil in his movies.

Vylad, Garroths youngest brother, is a male model for Calvin Klein. I've never seen him, but then again I'd never heard of any of these people.

Zianna is an interior decorator, and Garte owns a line of hotels and businesses.

We arrived at a large mansion. Ivory coloured bricks constructed carefully into the most beautiful manor I've ever seen. We drove in the driveway, we passed a fountain and parked in front of a wide staircase. Zianna came outside and grinned as I stepped out of the limo.

I walked up the marble staircase and met her at the top.

"You look amazing! Ready to knock the socks off my son?" She grinned. I took a deep breath and didn't give her a answer.

Was I?

Did I want to?

Should I?

I looked at the beautifully carved door waiting for my entrance. And with a shaky hand, I walked inside following Zianna.

A/N BOOM I love the texting part! I can't wait until the next chapter! It's gonna be good! Well...I haven't written it yet.........oh well! I know it'll be good. I love you all devils, byeeee.
*unedited