Chapter 35

I pulled out my purple suitcase from under my bed and opened it.

Time to go to FalconClaw...

I started packing all of my favorite shirts and the two pairs of jeans that I'm in love with. Along with a swimsuit, a few dresses just in case, and a few random clothes just because.

After the first suitcase, I packed my carry on.

My phone went off with a text, I saw it was Garroth.

G: Hey, your leaving today, right?

A: Yup

G: Want a drive to the airport?

A: Sure, that'd be great!

G: Cool, pick you up in fifteen?

A: Sounds great

I turned my phone off and made sure I looked presentable.

I plopped onto my couch and waited. My doorbell rang and I rushed over to answer. Garroth stood on the other side grinning.

"Ready to go?"

"Yup!" I smiled and grabbed my bags.

He opened my door for me and I got in the passenger side while he put my bags in the trunk. He got behind the wheel and fastened his seat belt.

"Excited?"

"Yes! I can't wait to see my subscribers!"

We didn't ta!m much the whole ride. When we got to the airport, Garroth helped me with my luggage.

"Flight 13 will be taking off shortly, first class please seat yourselves at your leisure"

I looked at Garroth and sighed.

"I should probably go soon" I bit my lip

"Alright, have a safe flight"

Before he could turn around, I wrapped my arms around his neck and breathed in his scent.

"Bye, don't do anything stupid while I'm gone" I whispered. He wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck.

"I won't, goodbye Aphmau"

He hug lingered longer than necessary, not that I'm complaining.

We pulled away and I found myself gazing into his eyes. He lifted a thumb to my face and wiped my cheek.

"Why are you crying?" He chuckled.

"I am?" I felt my face and dried the small tears that escaped, "never even noticed. Probably happy tears cause I get away from you"

"Haha, so funny" sarcasm laced his beautiful voice.

"Flight 13 will be taking off shortly, please board the plane if you haven't already"

I rushed off to my plane.

When I sat down I looked out at Phoenix Drop. I plugged in my earbuds and allowed some soft music lull me to sleep.

When I woke up, we were landing in FalconClaw. I stepped put of the plane and was immediately engulfed in arms.

"Aph!!!"

Kiki squeezed me to death.

"Oh! It's been too long!"

I laughed and hugged her back

"Hey, Ki"

Kiki was one of my few friends. She lived in FalconClaw so I was going to stay with her instead of some hotel.

"Come on! Let's go!!"

(Garroth)

"Garroth, times up!" Dad shouted and slammed his hands on the table.

"Garte!" Mom scolded, "calm down!"

He breathed and leaned over the table

"I told you, you needed to be engaged by your twenty third birthday or I would choose for you, now you're time is up and I'm not waiting on that Aphmau girl"

"Dad! I'm in love with her! And if you arrange a marriage I'll....you'll ruin my life!"

"I don't care! Garroth, do you or do you not want to live by our family traditions"

"Not this one!"

"It's all or nothing! And if you choose nothing, I will cut off any support from this family you receive!"

I balled my fists and sighed in defeat

"Fine...who is it I am to marry?"

"Her names Zoey"

"Never heard of her"

"She's your fiancée"

"No duh" I mumbled, "when do I meet her?"

"In three days"

I nodded and stomped out of my parents' house. I sat in my car and repeatedly hit my head on the steering wheel, stomping my feet and groaning.

I hate him

I drove home and slammed the front door when I got there. Laurence walked out and raised a brow.

"Wats wrong?"

"Nothing"

I stomped up to my room and grabbed my gym bag.

"I'm going out"

"Um....seeya?"

I got to my gym and threw on some punching gloves, and walked up to the bag that awaited me to beat.

I punched and kicked until the bag flew off the chain.

Nothing

A/N SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY THIS IS LATE! okay, I have an excuse! As usual....ANYWAYS I was sleeping all day because my play was the night before, it went great by the way, and also I was working in three other books. Like my Travlyn, new Garrmau, and my one shots. And also, I'm just exhausted and busy. I don't have school today so I'll be writing all day after homework is done. I love you all devils, byeee.
*Unedited