Chapter 22

(Laurence)

"AAAAAAAPHMAAAAAU"

I knocked in her door repeatedly waiting for her to open. She came to the door, a scowl on her face.

"I hate you, what do you want?"

"We need to talk about my plan"

"I already told you-"

"Shhh" I shushed her, "my ship will sail"

"You sound like Kawaii-Chan"

"Well she does manage my favorite ice cream shop so-"

"Don't. Continue."

I let myself in like I usually did with her house, and set the box I had in my hands on the coffee table. I set up a white board I had and started writing.

"Operation...Garomauth?"

"It's your ship name!"

"You suck at ship names" she took the marker and erased Garomauth and scribbled Garrmau on the top, "that's better. It's easier to read"

I smirked

"Okay, your boyfriend your rules"

"He's not-"

"Anyways, so you need to win his heart. It should be easy, you kind of already did. I dared him to tell you he loved you but he wouldn't listen to me, and he just decided to let me resent him for forever. So before he can become yours, you need to come to your senses and realise your feelings for him"

She sighed and flopped into her couch.

"Whatever, I don't like Garroth"

"Right, you love him. You just haven't realised it yet"

She groaned and went onto her phone. I continued to scribble on the white board.

"Okay, so first you need to spend more time with him. You guys have had some sentimental moments but you need more of those an-"

"Laurence shut up"

"Well I won't rest until your wedding day"

"Well, you'll never rest."

My phone went off and I saw Zenix was calling. I answered.

"Yo"

"Uh....hey"

"Is something wrong?"

"Uh...funny story...Garroth and Dante are....how do I say this....they're in jail"

"THEY'RE WHAT?!?"

(Garroth)

Dante and I sat in the holding cell, staring at the ground.

Seriously, we pulled a prank! A harmless one really. We went out t the beach and screamed there was a shark attack.

It went downhill fast, sirens were blaring and people were running and screaming...yeah. The police caught us from a video camera footage showing us randomly starting.