Chapter 41

(Aphmau)

We finally arrived at Garroth's house.

"So...there's someone I want you to meet..." he said before the opened the door.

"Garroth Ro'Meave! What on earth is wrong with you?! You just up and left without telling anyone!" I heard a female voice. I shyly stood in the doorway, hiding behind my hair.

"Zoey, calm down," Garroth chuckled, "there's someone I'd like you to meet"

I looked up and saw Zoey. She had long blond hair and big blue eyes. She was...beautiful! I felt self conscious around her, like I couldn't compare to her beauty.

She gasped when she saw me.

"Is it her?" She asked warily. Garroth nodded, grinning at me. I hid my face some more. Garroth sighed and gently held my chin, making my look in his eyes. He gave me a look as if to say 'say hi' and I sighed.

"Um...hi, I'm Aphmau"

"I've heard so much about you! I'm so excited to finally meet you! You're just as beautiful as Garroth described you! I'm Zoey, by the way"

"I've heard...very little about you..."

Zoey giggled.

"Garroth hasn't shut up about you! He's so in lo-"

"OKAY! well, introductions aside, can I have a word with you two? Alone?" Garroth interrupted, talking to Laurence and Zoey. The two nodded and they went into the kitchen.

"Gee...thanks..." I mumbled to myself.

(Garroth)

I closed the kitchen door and made sure Aphmau was distracted.

"Okay...I didn't exactly tell Aphmau that I'm in love with her..."

"Garroth...you idiot" Laurence facepalmed. Zoey sighed and also facepalmed.

"Tell her now!"

"What?! No!"

"Why not?"

"Well...I did just bat up her ex, so she might not be too happy with that!"

"But maybe she'd forgive you if you told her your feelings!"

"You two are impossible" I groaned and left the kitchen. Aphmau looked over at me, her hazel eyes glimmered with curiosity.

"So, what was that all about?" She asked, crossing her arms.

Dang, she's cute

"Nothing to concern yourself with" I chuckled and walked over to her, placing my hands on her waist.

"Oh, really?"

"Yes, really. You wanna go to he movies tonight?"

"Like a date?"

"Yup"

"I don't think we should go into the public until you announce that you and Zoey aren't a thing anymore"

"Right..." I sighed, "wanna come with me to Zenix's? We're having a couple friends over and having a small party. Some karaoke, some games, just an overall good time. Whaddya say?"

"Sounds fun. I'd love to come!"

A/N Yes, a filler. I'm sorry! But last part was kind of eventful, so I figured you'd be okay with a more relaxed chapter? I hope so, because this is a filler. I hope you guys enjoyed it, I love you all devils. Byeeee.
*Unedited

Oh! One more thing, some of you may have been getting he tailwinds of some rumors of some things I may or may not have said...
I've been pre-writing a Garrmau book! Now, before you get all excited, it probably won't be out for awhile. But I've already written seven chapters of it, and I'm hoping to get it out by the time it's at fifteen pre-written chapters so I'm not overwhelmed with last minute writing. So, just thought I'd get that announcement out! And I might give you guys a preview later on.