Chapter 33

(Garroth)

"Driving under the influence, drugs, and you managed to get into a bar fight. You've broken several laws, and now you're in jail?" I reviewed. Zenix nodded and sighed.

"Not like you care..."

"What?"

"I said it's not like you care!" He shouted louder.

"What so you mean as if I care?! Of course I care!"

"Garroth ever since Aphmau came around you haven't even tried to be with me!"

"Zenix! You're like my brother-"

"You used to say we were brothers!"

"We are! At least I though we both felt like that!"

"I thought so too"

Laurence and Dante walked in and started freaking out at Zenix too. I kept silent and sat away from the cell.

"You're out" I mumbled

"What?" All three said in unison.

I stood up, and walked over to the cell. I held the bars and looked Zenix in the eyes.

"You're. Out."

"You can't just kick me out of the band!"

"I can, unless Dante and Laurence are both against it" I glanced at Laurence and Dante who didn't make eye contact with Zenix.

"I think it would be best...." Dante whispered.

"Fine! Screw you! And screw the Phoenix Guard! Screw all of you!"

I left and sat outside on the front steps. Laurence and Dante soon sat beside me and patted my shoulder.

"You realise this wasn't just a spur of the moment thing right? Zen was always a loose cannon" Laurence reminded me. I nodded and sighed.

"It's just hard...the look in his eyes....was...different..."

Dante laid on his back and looked up at the stars.

"So who's gonna tell Chad?"

Three days later

"No!" I pulled at my hair frustrated.

Laurence Dante and I sat in the auditorium, seeing audition after audition.

"Garroth relax, we'll find a good guitar player"

A man with black hair and brown eyes started playing terribly.

"Next!" I yelled.

A man with white hair walked up. He sat in the chair provided and smiled.

"Name?" Dante asked.

"Travis"

"Age?"