Chapter 51

(Garroth)

I woke up to laughter.

I looked out a window and saw that it was night time. I walked out to see Laurence, Dante, Zenix, and Aphmau all talking and laughing, and eating.

"Oh hey, Garroth, how'd you sleep?" Zenix asked. I scratched the back of my head, yawning.

"Fine, how long was I out?"

"Seven or eight hours"

"I'm starved, you guys didn't wake me for food?"

"You looked too cute while you slept, I didn't want to disturb you" Aphmau said innocently. I smiled and kissed her cheek. "And the others were scared because you supposedly are scary when you're forced to wake up"

"Only if it's an ugly face like Dante's"

"I take offense to that!" Dante exclaimed.

I picked Aphmau up, because there wasn't enough room for five, so I sat in her spot next to Zenix, setting her in my lap.

They were eating fries and chicken. I ate some of Aphmau's fries, hungry beyond belief. She slapped my hand and continued her meal, I occasionally snuck some of her food past her.

"We made some for you" she sighed, getting up and grabbing a plate of food and handing it to me. I kissed her cheek in thanks and started devouring the food.

"So what were you guys talking about?"

"Well, we were just telling stories" Laurence informed. I nodded, not being able to talk as my mouth was full.

"Yeah, they told me some pretty interesting stories about you" Aphmau laughed, "like your first kiss"

I choked on my food, coughing and blushing. I took a drink of water, trying to stop choking.

"They did?" My voice cracked and that only made me blush a deeper red. Aphmau giggled and nodded, cupping my face.

"And I think it's adorable that you missed her lips"

They all started laughing, and I just sat there being embarrassed.

"Wait till we tell you what he did when puberty came knocking"

"Oh, would you look at the time, come on Aphmau, I think it's time for you go to sleep" I picked her up and carried her away.

"Wait! I wanna hear the stories!" She squealed, wiggling and trying to get out of my grip. I only tightened my arms around her, not letting her hear any more embarrassing stories. "Please baby?" She gave me puppy dog eyes, cupping my face and making me pause halfway.

"You don't need to be hearing those adventures" I reminded her, continuing to drag her away.

"Come on, Garroth, if she sticks with you even after she hears about the time you tried dancing at a school dance and ended up knocking over the whole snack table, then you know she's loyal. Think of it as...a test" Dante peered down the hallway, smirking. I slowly set her on the ground, but kept my arms around her.