Chapter 30

(Aphmau)

My heart started to beat back to life. He had bags under his eyes and was barely sitting up, his words were strong though. He was exhausted, but wouldn't give up.

I slowly walked out the glass doors to my back porch, Garroth was sitting in the yard and when he saw me he set the guitar down. He got up and ran over to me. He cupped my face and stared at me for the longest time.

His closeness left me speechless and I couldn't think straight. He leaned his forehead on mine.

"Aphmau...." He breathed, I looked down and kept my gaze on our feet.

Garroth pulled me into a hug and I was surprised, I couldn't bring myself to hug him back.

I just couldn't...

"What're you doing here?" My voice, although it was a whisper, it was unwavering.

"I'm so sorry" he held tighter, "so so so sorry" his voice went into a whisper, and he held me closer, which made me want to hug him back more.

"Garroth" I buried my face in his chest and breathed in his scent. It was addictive, and I couldn't say anything else but his name.

"Aphmau, you don't understand how bad I feel, I l-" he stopped himself "I am sorry, I need wanna hurt you like that again, I know you can't forgive me, but I need you to know how sorry I am an-"

"Garroth, I forgive you"

"But how?"

"You were obviously upset about something, and I can't blame you for taking it out on me. You said some things that you didn't mean, chances are I'll do the same to you sometime. We all do it. Don't feel sorry"

Garroth held me close to him again and sighed.

"You have no clue how happy I am to hear you say that"

(Garroth)

I love you

Say it Garroth

Tell her

I couldn't do it, it was too much. She forgave me, and I didn't need to add more drama to our situation. Aphmau pulled away but my arms were still loosely around her.

"So, what do you say we forget any of this happened, and go relax?"

"Sounds good"

Which is worse Garroth, being just friends or no where near each other? The answer is simple, at least in being friends, you get to be near her. Don't tell her about your feelings, at least not yet. It'll just create more drama and more unnecessary emotions.

We sat down on her couch, she leaned her head on my shoulder as we watched Walt Before Mickey.

I felt her shift to a more comfortable position and her breathing slowed. A gentle purr of a snore escaping her lips, she had fallen asleep.

I smiled at the sleeping beauty and allowed her to sleep where she was.

"Garroth" she mumbled

"Yes?"

"Garroth..."

"Uh"

"Garroth"

She must be sleep talking

"Garroth I love you"

My face lit aflame and I was now wishing she hadn't fallen asleep.

Should I be hearing this?!

"I love you..."

She kept mumbling. Each time my face growing in heat.

I sighed and gently moved so she was laying on the couch without me. I picked her up bridal style and carried her into her bedroom. I gingerly laid her onto her bed and tucked her in.

She smiled in her sleep and I grinned. She was adorable.

Her smile could make my darkest day bright again, and her laugh....is just so....beautiful.

And she just has those eyes that UGH and this hair that just....UGH

She's so....UGH

But in a good way.

She has a hilarious sense of humor, and she's so independent, and so strong. She's easy to talk to and so fun to listen to.

She's distracting and constantly in my thoughts, causing me to zone out a lot.

I realised I was staring at her and that was kinda creepy, so I left her room and watched my show until she woke up. And of course I couldn't watch my show easily. She was just there in my mind.

I'm pathetic, and I got it bad.

A/N Super short and late? Yes, rushed? Very. But I haven't been home all day to write so I had to write this in like twenty minutes ish, so I hope it's okay. I love you all devils byeeee.
*unedited

.