Chapter 10

(Laurence)

Perfect.

Now I just have to make Garroth jealous with her. It should be easy, he obviously likes her. But, you never know, maybe it'll work out between Aphmau and I.

"So, wanna go on a date tonight?" I asked casually.

"Wha?!"

"Do you wanna go on a date with me tonight?"

"But...I thought we were trying to get Garroth jealous...?"

"Paparazzi are everywhere, and besides, we need to get to know each other"

She sighed and then her brain seemed to click.

"Wait...how did you get in my house...?" She asked warily.

I scratched the back of my head nervously and avoided eye contact.

"Well...I'll pay for the broken window"

She facepalmed and then grabbed my shirt collar.

"You realise that's illegal...right?" She growled.

"Y-yeah but...I-"

"Oh shut up, I'm starving" she let go and walked to her kitchen. "Want anything?"

"Um....no thanks"

"Suit yourself" she shrugged and started to make herself a sandwich, "so goodbye, seeya tonight I guess"

"Ok, seeya tonight"

I walked outside and made my way down the street. As I whistled i made my way to the tour bus. I arrived at the vacant parking lot and saw an angry blue haired woman leaning up against the bus.

"oh...h-hi Katelyn, what's up?"

"Don't " hi what's up" me! Y'know when someone gets a text asking to meet them here, you'd expect said person to be here!" She growled.

I chuckled and grabbed her shoulders.

"Aww I left you all alone and now you're poor and defenseless without me?" I teased. She lowered her head, hiding the faint blush that dusted her cheeks.

"As if, you left the tour bus locked"

I sighed and opened the door without having to unlock it.

"It's not locked"

"But-"

"Maybe you're just that dumb?" I laughed while she punched my shoulder. I pretended I didn't feel anything, but man can she pack a punch.

We entered the tour bus, and I started to look for something to drink.

"Anyways, is there a reason you made me come?" She asked while sitting down on my bed.

"Just wanted to tell you, I need to cancel our plans tonight" I said while sitting beside her.

"W-what?" She asked, her blue eyes practically popping out of her head.

"Yeah, sorry. I got a date"

"Oh" she said and I barely noticed the tight grip she had on my bed sheets, "anyone I know?"

"No, but her names Aphmau"

"That girl Garroth was seen with a little while ago?"

"That's the one"

"What're you doing going out with her?"

"Listen, it's fake. Don't get too jealous"

She growled as I pinched her cheeks.

"I just need Garroth to dump Azura"

"Because...?"

"She doesn't deserve him!"

Katelyn got up and started towards the door.

"W-where are you going?" I asked while stumbling over my own two feet, rushing to her.

"You said what you needed, now can I go?" She crossed her arms over her chest and eyed me suspiciously, "or would you be even more pathetic with me gone?"

"Oh my Irene! You two! Either get a room and relieve the sexual tension, or shut up!" Zenix yelled, I didn't even realise he was here...

"Shut up Zenix" Katelyn said and turned to leave.

"Bye" I called out as the door shut.

"You're so pathetic" Zenix laughed, "just go out with her. Oh wait, you're fake dating tonight"

"You heard that?"

"Duh, this tour bus isn't that big. I won't tell Garroth, have fun"

"Yeah yeah yeah"

"Maybe you'll have a good time if you pretend she's Katelyn"

I growled and started to chase Zenix, all while trying to punch his stupid face.

A/N There we go! Writing this while on March break, I hope you guys had a wonderful time! Thought I'd post a day early, just a little treat. I love you all devils, byeee