Chapter 44

(Aphmau)

We all still sat in the circle.

So far, the bottle hasn't landed on me.

Zenix spun the glass, and we all watched with anticipation. It slowed to a stop, landing on me

"Aphmau... truth or dare?"

"Dare" I smirked.

"I dare you to sing a song"

"Bu-"

"You have to"

I sighed and walked up to the machine. I picked Pity Party by Melanie Martinez and waited for the song to start.

"Did my indentations disappear, why'd I put my heart on every cursive letter, tell me why the hell no one is here, tell my what to do to make it all feel better. Maybe it's a cruel joke in me, whatever. Whatever. Just means there's way more cake for me. Forever. Forever.

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to, cry if I want to, cry if I want to. I'll cry until he candles burn down this place, I'll cry until my pity party's in flames. It's my party and I'll cry if I want to, cry if I want to, cry if I want to. I'll cry until he candles burn down this place, I'll cry until my pity party's in flames."

I sang the song and when I finished up, everyone was silent.

"I know I'm not the best bu-"

"You were amazing!" Katelyn ran up and hugged me. I laughed and shook my head.

"No, really, I'm-"

"Shut up! You were better than Garroth!"

"It's true" Garroth chuckled and walked up to me, "seriously. I had no clue you could sing so well"

He hugged me and we sat back down around the circle.

I took he bottle and spun it. It landed on Dante and I thought of evil things.

"Truth or dare, Dante"

"Truth"

"How do you feel about Nicole?"

His face burned a brilliant red.

"I-I-I l-like her a-a lot"

Nicole blushed furiously and avoided eye contact with anyone. We all started laughing and enjoying their embarrassment.

"W-whatever!" He spun the bottle and it landed on Garroth again. "Truth or dare"

"Dare"

"Kiss Aphmau"

"Okay"

"But not just a peck"

I blushed and then looked at Garroth. He smirked and held my waist. He pulled me onto his lap, and he smelled of alcohol.

Oooof course he's drunk

He placed his lips over mine, tasting of beer.

It's not like he was the only one drunk, by now Laurence was giggling and bumping into everything, Katelyn was acting all gushy and girly, and Zenix passed out.

I kissed back, being reminded of the time he first kissed me. He moved his hands from my waist, to grope my butt. I slapped his hands and he chuckled moving them back to my waist.

He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance, but I didn't give it to him.

We pulled away, and I got off his lap, despite him begging for me to stay. Everyone who wasn't drunk looked shocked. I hid my red face and Garroth just chuckled.