Chapter 9

(Aphmau)

I knew I shouldn't have left the house today.

I knew it was a bad idea.

I knew I should've stayed inside.

I freaking knew it.

But did I listen?

Nooo

I just had to leave my house!

I was hungry, can you blame me? There's an amazing pizza place about four blocks from my house. And I could use some exercise! Win win! Right?

Wrong.

Oh

So

Wrong

I got there. And I noticed it was kinda crowded. So I sat at one of the places out back, alone looking like the loser I am.

And as I'm sitting there, enjoying my pizza, fake texting, I hear a familiar chuckle.

I slowly turn my head and see Garroth.

He was with the Blondie from the video I saw. What was her name?

Assura?

Tramp stamp?

Bimbo?

Dits?

Tits?

Haha, dits tits

I don't know. And frankly, I don't really care. I went back to my pizza and made the mistake of looking up.

Garroth was staring at me. Not subtly, it was very obvious. His girlfriend went to crap or something and he took the chance.

He bolted to my table and sat across from me.

"I thought I told you to stay away" I growled.

"Aph, can't we just...be friends?"

"Why would you wanna be friends with someone who can't stand you?" I asked quirking my eyebrow, "besides" I said taking another bite of my pizza, "I'm not really anything to you"

"Not true"

"You barely know me, we're strangers"

"You're name is Aphmau, you have a YouTube channel names after you, you film let's plays and you like anime"

"Stalker much?"

"It's easy to find info when your job is literally filming yourself and posting it."

"True" I shrugged, "go away"

"But-"

"Garroth, I've made it clear. I don't like you, and I don't want to be your friend"

"But-"

"Goodbye" I interrupted and walked away.

As I walked inside I bumped into ditsy titsy herself. She glared at me and then just walked away.

Geez, don't get your panties in a knot

I drove home and felt stupid.

This is why I don't leave the house unless necessary, I hate bumping into people unless they're my subscribers. I love my subscribers.

I slammed my door and turned, a scream erupted from my lips.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH WHATTHEHECK?!?"

Sitting on my couch was Laurence. He was so relaxed, and even looked bored.

"Oh! You're home! Finally!" He stood up and offered his hand, "we've met, but just in case you forgot, I'm Laurence"

I slapped his arm.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?!?"

"I need your help"

"No. You're a stranger." I crossed my arms and then pointed to the door, "now. Out."

"If you care about Garroth, at all, you'll help me"

I'm gonna regret this...

"...what do you need?"

"His girlfriend has cheated on him three times, and he's fallen for her stupid spell again. So, I think he should date you-"

"No!"

"Let me finish, at least make him fall for you so he'll dump Azura."

"How do you suppose I make him jealous?"

"Fake date me"

"No!"

"Please? Garroth's my bro and I want him to break up with that...that....that"

"Female dog?" I asked and he nodded.

"So please?"

I'm really really REALLY gonna regret this...

"Fine..."

A/N Fake date to get Garroth to dump ditsy titsy. Sorry, I love that nickname and Assura isn't too bad either. I was so excited to post this part and now i get to!!!!! I love you all devils byeeee