Chapter 34

(Aphmau)

My heavy eyelids slowly opened as I woke from my slumber.

Wait....

"I love you"

That didn't happen? But....

Wait....I was......dreaming?

I heard my TV going and I slowly walked out to see Garroth in my couch. When he saw me, he blushed a deep shade of red.

"H-how'd you sleep?"

"Um....fine, why are you here?"

"You fell asleep while we were watching a movie"

(Remember? And Aphmau was saying things like she loves him?)

"Oh....right...."

So let me get this straight, I dreamed the whole confession and Zenix going to jail, and everything?! I DREAMED EVERYTHING?!?

"Oh crap" Garroth mumbled looking at his phone, "I gotta go, Dante needs my help with something. I'll seeya later"

Garroth got up, and I felt the urge to grab the hem of his shirt, but I fought it and let him go.

I plopped onto my couch and weaved my fingers into my locks and pulled out of frustration. I've never been more confused in my life.

So Garroth did sit outside singing songs all night, but he didn't confess to anything.

I sighed and leaned back on my couch, letting my head fall so I was looking at my ceiling. I rubbed my face and groaned.

A knock at the door interrupted my thoughts.

"Aph? Can I come in?" Donna was already halfway through the door. She sat beside me and leaned on my shoulder.

"I wanna go shopping" she sighed

"I'll come"

"Yay!" She clapped and hugged me, "you're the best! I love you!"

"I know" I rolled my eyes playfully, "let me go get dressed"

I ran into my room and got ready in under ten minutes. I came out and grabbed my purse.

"Let's go"

We got to the mall and started to go to each store.

"So what's the deal with you and Ro'Meave?"

"Nothings going on between us" I laughed, "we're just friends, barely that"

"Oh come on! All the gossip going on between you two, some of it has to be true"

"Nope"

We searched through the racks of clothes and Donna pulled out a shirt looking at it curiously.

"Well you need to find someone, and he is right on your doorstep!"

"Technically, he's not."

"Oh, whatever"

"Anyways, I have enough to worry about, I don't need Garroth drama"

"Okay, okay" she giggled, "I still think there's something going on"

"You're delusional" I groaned and dragged her to game stop, "besides, he doesn't like me like that"

"The gossip pictures say otherwise" she dangled her phone in front of my face. There as a picture of Garroth and I outside of his house. I was talking to Laurence and Garroth was smiling at me.

That glint in his eyes..

Shut up! You're being ridiculous, you have to think logically.

I shook my head and pushed her phone away.

"It doesn't mean anything"

Donna shrugged and went back to looking at clothes.

It means nothing...

(Garroth)

I finished helping Dante and went home. When I got home, Laurence wasn't there. He left a note saying he went out for a bit and planned to be home by supper.

I blasted some music and decided to clean the house.

Three hours passed and I was done. The house wasn't, but I certainly was. I turned on my GameCube and just played games.

But no matter what I did....Aphmau was in my head all day.

The first time I told her I loved her, I was drunk.

When she told me she loved me, she was sleep talking.

I've never fallen so hard for someone before. It's
Like she lives in my thoughts. Her ink black hair like rope, trapping her to my thoughts. Her hazel eyes locking into place on her soft, gentle, face. A playful smirk pulling at her lips.

She was hypnotizingly stunning to say the least. And here personality...wow. She's honest, and not afraid to say what's on her non-filtered mind. She's hilarious, and fearless.

Everything about her drives me crazy, and I can't help but let my mind wonder to the thought of her.

A/N ITS LATE, VERY LATE. AND I AM SORRY, BUT I HAVE A GOOD EXCUSE!!! HEAR ME OUT!!! Okay, so my play is tomorrow, and I've been practicing all week. And this was written really quickly because I felt bad not having it out. And I've also been trying to work on another Garrmau book since I currently only have one book on the go, and then there's the Travlyn book I've been writing. And then my one shot book has to be started, so yeah. I've been very busy. I love you all devils, byeeee.
*unedited