Chapter 49

(Garroth)

I opened my eyes, seeing I wasn't in my bed. I rolled over and saw the bare back of Aphmau. Her raven black hair sprawled out on the pillow, looking like a stroke from a paintbrush. I smiled, remembering last night. I reached over and drew designs on her back. Her skin was cold, so I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her to me so I could keep her warm.

She woke up, turning in my arms so she was facing me. Her eyelids fluttered open, revealing the pool of hazel that I love. She smiled and placed her hands on my chest. I smiled too, taking one of my hands and running my hands through her hair.

There were no words to describe just how perfect she looked.

Just how perfect this moment was.

She opened her mouth to talk, but I held up a finger, shushing her. She giggled and moved her hands to my neck, holding my head just behind my ears. She moved one hand to my jaw, running a thumb against my bottom lip. She brushed my cheek with the back of her hand, examining every detail of my face. I just laid there, smiling and admiring her. She moved her hands to my hair, pushing it back.

"You're really cute," she sighed, smirking. She moved her hands back to my chest and pecked my lips.

"Well I'm pretty fond of you too"

She grinned and started to sit up. I grabbed her and pulled her back down, snuggling up to her and kissed her neck.

"Stay...in bed....with me..." I mumbled between kisses.

"Garroth...we can't just....just stay in...bed" she worded as I moved my hand down her waist and back up.

"Why?" I complained.

"Because we are adults, with adult responsibilities" she managed to pull her neck away from my lips.

"Ugh....I just wanna cuddle with you..." I groaned, pulling away and laying flat on my back.

"I know, baby" she patronized, patting my head.

I chuckled as she sat up, reaching for my shirt on the end of the bed. She put the over sized T-shirt on and pulled off the covers.

"Cute butt" I teased, watching as she went to her dresser for a pair of underwear. Her face burned a brilliant red, and I just laughed.  She slid on some panties and grabbed my wrist, making me sit up in the bed.

"We're leaving for the Blue Moon Festival in a couple days, we can't waste it laying in bed"

"Okay, well let's just waste today on laying in bed" I bargained, pulling her onto my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Your offers are very tempting..."

"So?"

"Garroth, I have a video to film, and my fans will need to know where I'll be for a week when I leave for the festival with you guys"

"Just do a channel update, saying there won't be uploads for awhile, and explain why"

"I could always vlog while we're there"

"So, can we stay in bed all day?"

"I should make the update today"

I let out an overdramatic sigh, throwing my head back. Aphmau giggled and lightly slapped my chest.

"It won't take long, all I need is a simple camera and I don't even have to look amazing"

"You always look amazing" I gave her a hug and laid down again, pulling her with me. She squealed and tightened her grip around my neck. I chuckled and pulled the blanket up over us again, pressing my lips to her cheek.

"Garroth Ro'Meave, let me film" she laughed. I sighed, a smile still clear on my face. she got out of bed and grabbed a camera that she had left on her dresser. "Put some underwear on" she ordered. Playfully, I rolled my eyes and threw on some boxers.

She took the camera, turning it on after fixing herself up some.

"Hey guys," she grinned, "so this is just a quick, last minute update, and I just wanted to tell you guys, there will be a lack of regular videos. But I will be vlogging my little adventure, some of you may be wondering where I'll be gone an-"

"She'll be at the Blue Moon Festival, with me" I interrupted, wrapping my arms around her waist behind her, resting my chin on her shoulder.

"Yeah, I'll be with this dork, so keep an eye out for the vlogs I'll be uploading. Now I'm off and I'll see you guys later. Bye"

She turned off the camera, holding my hands that rested on her stomach.

"They're gonna go crazy when they see me in your shirt, and you only in your boxers"

"You didn't pan down to our legs, so it just looked like me shirtless and you in an over sized T-shirt. Live life on the edge, just post it and cuddle with me"

"You're desperate"

"I know"

She turned around in my arms, wrapping her arms around my neck and locking her hands together. She leaned back, looking at me as if she were in thought. I gave her some puppy dog eyes, and pouting. She took a deep breath and sighed loudly.

"Fine, I will reluctantly lay with you," I grinned, "after I upload the video" I pouted again as she pried herself from my grasp.  I plopped onto the bed and grabbed my phone from the nightstand, scrolling through a few notifications. There were a few texts from the band asking where I was.

Z: Dude, where are you? Laurence said you never came home last night!

Z: Nvm, he just told me where you were ;)

I

rolled my eyes and tossed my phone to the side.

"There it's uploading" Aphmau entered the room and sat on my waist. "So quit being so pouty and cuddle with me" she giggled. I grinned, sitting up and wrapping my arms around her waist, pressing my lips to hers as we fell to our side.

i pulled away, looking at the beautiful angel in my arms, wondering how I ever got so lucky.

A/N Yo! Sorry I haven't updated inn awhile, going through some personal stuff, but yeah, I finally got this part written! Hopefully the next chapter will be nice and long. I'm hoping to get a minimum of 2000 words, so double the average of each chapter. I love you all devils, byeeeeeeee.