Chapter 32

(Garroth)

"Get out..." She whispered.

"W-what?"

"Get out, go. Now."

"Aphmau-"

"Please...can we talk about this tomorrow?"

"Um...sure, yeah"

And I stood up, ready to leave....when she grabbed the hem of my shirt, I looked over confused.

She held tighter, staring at her hand in utter shock and confusion.

"Aphmau?"

She hesitantly stood up, and as she did so, her ink hair swayed. She cupped my jaw and placed her lips over mine. I closed my eyes and kissed back, her taste addictive.

IMPORTANT
Okay, so this is gonna get heated and if you don't wanna read the making out then just look for the bold again and that'll be the end of the making out and what not.

I set my hands on her waist and traced her hips gingerly. She pulled away, breathing.

"Garroth....I wanna take things slow..."

"Alright....let's go slow..." I whispered huskily.

I pressed my body against hers, our lips moving slowly. I kissed the corner of her lips, and then littered slow kisses down her jaw, to her neck, and by her collarbone, back to her lips.

Aphmau didn't deny me, or push me off. She placed her hands on my chest and held tightly to my shirt. My fingers brushed her curves and she giggled slightly against my lips.

Aphmau knotted her fingers in my hair and deepened the kiss, a soft moan escaping her lips.

OKAY, THIS IS THE END (I know it's short)

As our lips moved together, my phone started going off.

"You're phones ringing" Aphmau mumbled against my lips between kisses.

"Screw the phone" I answered, and the phone stopped ringing.

Not even ten seconds passed and my phone rang again, blowing up with Dante's ringtone.

"You should answer it, it seems important"

"It's just Dante"

The phone rang a third time, but this time it was Chad. I groaned as Aphmau pulled away and I gave her puppy dog eyes. She giggled and pushed me towards my phone.
"What?" I answered a little grumpily.

"Garroth hi! Okay, so u have miraculous news! You'll love it! This news will make you jump with excitement an-"

"Cut to the chase Chad..."

"I booked you guys a concert, it's in ScalesWind. I know that's far, but hear me out. Your fans there didn't get to see you in tour, so we decided to have a concert there. Three nights, concert every night. Pack your things, you leave next week"