Chapter 6

(Garroth [again])

She looked as beautiful as the day I broke up with her.

The day I broke her heart

Or rather the day she broke mine

We dated before the huge fame, we were just a small band back then.

Azura was my high-school sweetheart, the girl I was with for five years.

The girl I thought I loved.

I was ready to propose to her, I still have the ring I was going to use. But I found out she was cheating on me, I can still feel the heartbreak.

"It's nice to see you again..." She breathed while taking a step closer. She put her hands into the pockets of her blue jeans.

"W-what're you doing here?" I questioned without being able to look at her.

A wound that never truly healed

"Garroth, I made some mistakes, and I could never make it up to you" she stated and I could hear the truth in her sad voice.

"Tell me about it..." I mumbled to myself.

"But, I didn't just come to apologize..."

"..."

"I want to get back together"

"What?! After what you did?! Azura, you broke my heart! I loved you! I was ready to propose! And you cheated on me! Three. Times. I gave you three more chances than you deserved! And now you think I'm going to give you more?!"

"Garroth I've changed!"

"And where have I heard that before?!"

"..." She stayed silent.

"As cliché as it sounds, love is a game. When I got you, I scored. I lost points when I saw you with him, but then I gained more when you said you loved me. And I thought I was going to win, but I lost. I lost three times! I'm not doing this anymore Azura! I can't!"

"So you move to the next tramp who doesn't know of your fame at a chance to find someone who will love you like I did?!"

"She's not a tramp! And I don't plan on seeing her again."

"Cause now you found out she's a gold digger?"

"Azura, shut up! You don't know what you're talking about!"

"I know I love you Garroth! I know I've changed, and I know deep down you love me too!"

"Azura, stop fooling yourself. I'm done with you, I have been for years now"

For about two minutes neither of us said a word, those two minutes felt like forever.

"Goodbye Azura" I said and started to turn. She grabbed my arm and turned me around. She pulled my collar and pulled me into a kiss. I didn't kiss back.

I couldn't

"You can't tell me you didn't feel anything" she sounded so...desperate.

"I'm sorry, Azura I've moved on. My wounds are healing, they're becoming scars that'll make me stronger. You should consider doing the same thing."

She looked at her feet and I heard a sniffle. She looked up, tears streaming down her face.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO SEE YOUR FACE EVERYWHERE AND HAVE TO BE REMINDED OF MY HUGE MISTAKE EVERY. SINGLE. TIME." She cried out and I cupped her face. I wiped away her tears with my thumbs.

"I understand, it must be hard..."

"Not just hard Garroth, its unbearable. Please, take me back. Let me prove I can be the girlfriend you deserve" she was begging

I guess she still does love me

I smiled softly.

"Let's turn a new page, and we can do it together" I whispered and kissed her forehead. She wrapped her arms around my waist and cried into my chest.

"Thank you! You won't regret this!"

And that night, I got back with my ex

A/N Garroth made a mistake, let's all be real. And can I just say I hate Aaron? You ship Aarmau? Cool, but I dislike that ship with a passion. But I love the Garrmau moments in hide and seek. Anyways, nothings really happening right now but still. How's your guys' day going? I'm genuinely interested, if it's bad I hope some drama in this book cheered you up? Haha, I love you all devils byeee