Decisions, decisions

Levi X Reader X Erwin

Requested by AirGirl707

•••

Meetings, how boring they are. One can so easily fall asleep, including [y/n]. She was a hardworking and diligent woman, but this meeting dragged on longer than usual she wanted to leave already. She tried hard not to yawn, or being scolded by her boss will be her fate.

Finally, the one presenting his ideas started to close up with a summary. [y/n] felt a piece of paper slide to under her arm. Without looking she took it, and glanced into the folded up paper.

Care for dinner? ~Levi

She smirked by a bit and kept the paper inside her pocket.

After the meeting, she went up to Levi,"So where are you planning to go?" "That restaurant just down the street. Eren went there with Mikasa and they said it's good." "Yup, sure, but after I'm done with these documents. I'm not sure if I'm gonna go OT."

(OT - overtime)

Levi shrugged,"Well, tell me when you're available." Right at the corner of his eye, out of her sight, a man can be seen fuming. "I'll talk to you later." she said as she head to her office.

Levi walked towards a blond man, and said with a triumphant tone,"I got to her first." The man, known as Erwin, crossed his arms,"But there is no way she'll accept." "Oh she will. The fangirls can't resist my charm."

(Levi, you're breaking the fourth wall. Get your script right.)

"I have my own as well, not only you."

Levi snorted as he walked to his own office, one black file in one arm and the other hand waving, meant for Erwin.

Although Erwin was much more superior than Levi, the shorter man was clearly more talented and better at his job. There was a high chance that he'll be promoted. Again.

Erwin worried his chances with the woman he fell in love with, at which unfortunately Levi had fell in love with too. Levi was famous among few of the female coworkers, and he heard more than a few times of how they wanted to be his significant other.

"Erwin? You look pale." The blond man turned to see the accountant, Hanji. She was accompanied by the boss' secretary, Petra. "Ah, just feeling a little under the weather. I'll be fine once I rest." That did not fool the two women. Petra giggled,"It's about [y/n], no?" Erwin denied. "Oh, just admit it." Again he denied, and excused himself to the washroom.

He splashed water onto his facing, and as he looked into the mirror his face was slightly pinkish. Yeah, he loved [y/n], but who does she love back?

~*~

It was evening, just before dinnertime, when [y/n] approached Levi,"I've done my work. Still up for the dinner." "Of course," he replied,"I've booked a table already after all." She smiled,"Ready as always."

She wore the jacket that hung by her arm seconds ago, and wrapped a scarf around her neck. Levi offered an arm, at which she hooked her arm with. "Is this a date, Levi?" "Hmm, perhaps." She gave a soft laugh as he led her out of the office building.

Erwin watched from the shadows, looking at her happy face. He sighed as he kept his files and got ready to return home.

~*~

"Thank you for the dinner, but you don't really need to drive me back! I have my car." she said as they walked back to their parked cars at the basement of the office building. "I insist." "Levi, I just can't leave my car in there. The price will spiked up the longer it's in there!" she continued reasoning. He finally gave up,"Okay, but drive safe?" "Of course! I'm not drunk."