Coffee

Requested by AttackOnStuff

Reader X Levi

•••

"Vanilla Latte. Extra shot with whipped cream." You ordered.

You were in a cafe that just newly opened. Your friends told you it was a nice place, but beware, one of the waiters was never seen smiling. In the cafe, he seemed perfectly normal. But outside he's a bully. Even in his school, where unfortunately you are in as well.

They said if he is the one to serve you, you have a very bad luck. But in this story it seems it's the opposite way around.

And of course it was that waiter serving you. The one all have in their gossiping. As he walked away, you thought, How could he be that bad?

You marveled at his black hair, which was an undercut. His sharp eyes were nice to look in. And that he was well built. But you failed to notice his height till another waiter passed by.

He came back soon with your order. And he asked,"Anything else?" You couldn't help but be entranced by his voice. It had a French accent to it. "Oi."

You snapped out of it and shook your head. He made a 'tch' sound and left. You drank your coffee quietly, always looking at that young man.

The next day you were in school again. And you saw him. You wanted to talk to him, but you were too afraid. Also, he was talking to a girl with short orange hair.

You went to the cafe again and saw him. Once again he was the one who took your order. This went on.

One thing you didn't know, he noticed you. To him, you were a quiet girl.

One day after school, he approached you,"We have met before right?" A small faint pink tinge came to your face as you answered,"Um, yes."

"What's your name? I'm Levi." He asked. You answered,"[y/n]." He then offered his hand,"Care to join me for coffee? Vanilla Latte. Extra shot with whipped cream. I'll be your waiter."

You took his hand. And you swore you saw a smile on his face.

-----

A/N: so how was it? Still taking requests!