Einsamkeit (2)

Requested by attack_on_feels_

Reader X Eren

•••

You weren't lonely after Eren entered your life. You had more friends. But here's the downside. You're shy. You did try to talk to them but it usually ends in awkward silence. For once you thought maybe you wanna be the lonely girl that nobody notices again.

Eren saw your [e/c] eyes becoming more and more dull each day. Where did the light go?

Once again you were sketching. But it was winter instead. You sketched yourself making a snowman with your crush. But once again your hands suddenly wrote the words 'Einsamkeit'.

You sighed. Loneliness. That sucks.

Eren came up behind you and asked,"Nice sketch. Ever thought of joining the national art competition?" You jumped at his voice, startled. You slammed your sketchbook shut and turned towards him,"Don't scare me like that!"

You felt your face heat up but you dismissed it as the bitter cold. He sat down next to you,"Why not join?" You shook your head,"Nah. They won't like it. Besides, I don't think anyone will know who am I."

He held you shoulder, making you blush more, and said,"Look, [y/n]. I know you. Some of my friends do too! I even overheard Mr Ackerman complimenting your sense of art!" You shrugged off his hand,"Liar. You're just saying that to make me feel better."

"I am telling the truth! And I am willing to admit I love you!"

Those words shocked you. You stopped moving and only stared at the snow. You felt something soft caressed your cheeks. It was Eren's wool gloves. He smiled softy,"I'm not lying, [y/n]. I would never lie unless I need to."

You buried your face into your own gloves,"Why me!? Of all girls you picked me! I'm not that pretty or even cute!"

He pulled your face away from your hands and pulled you close to his chest till you could hear his heartbeat. His voice filled your ears,"I love you. And nothing can change that."

No more einsamkeit. That's for sure.

----------

A/N: @attack_on_feels_  requested for part 2 of this so I racked my brain and so I got this idea!

Hope you like it!

Eren: me again!?

A: sorry. Requests are what got you into this.

Eren: I'm out of here!!

A: can't do. You still have to come back *holds key to exit door*

Eren: you-

A: ciao! Gotta go before Eren murders me! *runs away*

Eren: get back here you (censored lol)

A: *shouts from a distance* NO SWEARING