Over His Essay

Male!Reader X Hanji

•••

You weren't doing well in your creative writing. You had trouble writing all the time, all you could ever manage was a measly sentence. But that wasn't the case when a classmate of yours started helping you.

Introducing Hanji Zöe, a student who loved science. At first you weren't sure when she offered to help, but in the end you did.

You thought she was a science freak, since she tended to get A+ in all her tests, pop quizzes, assignments, experiments and reports. All in the subjects of Physics, Biology and Chemistry. Heck, you couldn't name all the subjects she excelled at!

And so, the first time she went to your house, she would not stop talking about science. Until she read your latest essay.

"You have not elaborated enough, your grammar mistakes are all over the place, your comprehension isn't right..."

With every mistake she pointed out was like an arrow to your heart. At the end of her talking, there were at least 7 arrows sticking out.

She handed back your essay as she said,"You need serious practice, [m/n]. If you want to pass creative writing you really need it." You protested,"What is wrong with not passing creative writing?" "First of all,..." More arrows pierced your heart.

You finally gave in, allowing her to teach you. You ended up enduring three hours of her teaching you.

Twice a week she would come over to your house, and every weekend you both agreed to hangout. As long as she got to see your latest essay.

You started to know her group of friends, mainly Moblit, Levi and Erwin. One day, Levi wanted to talk to you privately.

"I heard that Four-Eyes got interested in you." You looked at him weird,"As in...?" He sighed angrily,"As in she likes you." "W-What!?" He snorted at your reaction and started to walk away,"If I were you, I'll return her feelings. She deserves it."

It wasn't long till you got an A- in your creative writing. The highest you ever got in creative writing was either an F or an E.

She exclaimed when you showed your results,"That is so awesome!" You took back your essay and gave her another one. "This one is for you."

After she read it, she immediately hugged you,"I will be so happy to be your girlfriend!"

Wonder what it is that you wrote? Not just a love letter. An essay which talked about Hanji and her many values, elaborated till it reached 3000 over words.

~*~*~

A/N: sorry for not updating in a long time! I didn't had any requests for this, so I didn't know what to write. I also apologise for the short chapter.

So, would any of you guys request?

And by the way, I'm having my exam. So, any requests that I've gotten while having my exams would be written once they're over.

Ciao and see you in the next chapter!