To Fall In Love (Part 4)

Her beautiful voice rang in the old theatre with confidence, filling in the gaps of silence. Her costume was magnificent, being designed by Christa, a fashion student.

Levi felt it again. The love he had for her. He remembered the times he spent with her, and his heart that fell for the mortal.

The play went well, mostly from the confidence that no strangers watched them. With no audience but their fellow friends, there was barely any tension. By the time it ended, they all bowed to the empty seats.

There was a lot of shuffling; changing back to casual wear, wiping off makeup, returning of props and costumes, and a lot of talk.

[y/n] went up to Levi,"Hey, thank you." "It's nothing much." he replied with a small nod. "Nothing?" she snorted,"You've just realised my childhood dream! And a big one at that!" He shrugged it as he slipped his sweater on,"Anything for you." Whilst walking past him, Petra nudged Levi with a harsh whisper,"Do it!" He scowled at her before returning to his conversation with the [h/c]. "You've been awfully generous, Levi. I was told by a nightingale that you spent a fortune and a huge ton of time for this... Imagine how much energy you've out into this... Don't tell me you've got a six-pack." She poked at Levi's chest multiple times before he grabbed her wrist,"Do you really want to know the reason?"

Her eyes stared at him, with a faint pink beneath them. However, Levi maintained his stoic expression. With his free hand he held hers, freeing her wrist, he confessed.

"I've always loved you..."

~*~

[y/n] squealed into her pillow. Ever since Levi confessed his feelings the day prior she was utterly excited. She fantasised the dates they would have, the romantic dinners, their first kiss, the lot. Before her mind could wander to the hot part, a shrill ringtone sounded. Pouting that her daydreaming was interrupted, she sulked for several seconds before picking up her phone.

"[y/n] speaking~"

There was no doubt that despite the temporary sulk, her happy tone could be heard clearly in her voice. "Yeah, [y/n]. I was wondering if we could meet tonight? At Ristorante Veneziano?" "That Italian restaurant? No problem! Just gimme the time!"

"Be there before 6."

"Yes, sir~"

She hung up and threw her phone onto the bed, getting up as she did so. She skipped towards the closet and opened it to reveal a sh*t ton of clothes. Every girl needs to shop, no? (A/N: instead of clothes, my room is overflowing with books)

She sifted through starting from one side and went to the other until her hands stopped at one of the hangers. Randomness 101 at its best. She took out the mystery clothing, which was a purple dress with a tiny hint of Gothic Lolita style. She had different styles hidden in the wardrobe, and this specific style happened to take up about 20% percent of her clothes.

She took a quick shower, scrubbing her skin till it was clean and shampooed her hair with her favourite scent. Once out of the shower, she wrapped her body with a towel and her hair within a smaller one. After the undergarments came the dress. To match the colour of the fabric, she wore a pair of dark blue leggings and black boots. Just for something to stand out, Her earrings were silver.

(A/N: alternately, if you don't want a dress (like me), replace clothing with something more tomboyish. However, due to how Reader is like in the first three parts, I recommend the dress.)

She applied a little bit of makeup, not too little and not too much, to emphasise her beauty. Her hair was done neatly in her best style, complimenting the shape of her face. She secretly thanked the makeup lessons forced upon her last year.