Halloween Special

Reader X ???

•••

You were invited to a Halloween party which Hanji insisted you to go. You had a small problem of what you've wanted to become.

As the time for Hanji to pick you up loom by, you suddenly had an idea. You grabbed some clothes from your closet and wore some makeup. You hope to blow to your friends' mind.

When Hanji came she commented,"Looking great, [y/n]!! I'm sure they'll like it! No they'll love it!!" You thanked her and got into her car.

The party was at her house, and you were amazed that the other's costumes were amazing. Eren was a pale vampire, Mikasa was a black neko, Armin as a wizard and shockingly Levi as a sexy devil. Well he kept protesting that he was forced by Erwin.

During the party you slumped on the couch, slightly drunk, and really felt like sleeping.

When someone sat next to you. Your crush.

"Hey, [y/n]. Are you alright?" He said. You replied,"Yeah, just a bit tired." He smiled,"Anyway, great costume. What are you exactly as?" You smirked,"Pirate!England. You?" "Pirate!France. I had an instinct to do it."

You looked at him,"So what do we do? FrUk?" He chuckled,"Maybe. Where should we take it?" You thought for a while,"Dunno." He smirked and took your hand,"I'll take you to my place then."

And it's up to you to imagine the rest.

----------

A/N: in this Halloween special you can take any male characters for this XD and to tell the truth, I really did Pirate!England for Halloween. But there was no Pirate!France. (I love Hetalia too much) And for the male characters already mentioned just imagine that they changed.

Ciao! See you in the next chapter!