Straight...?

Requested by felicia_darkstalkers

Male!Reader X Armin

•••

You were straight. What turned you gay? Let's look back at what happened a week earlier.

One week earlier...

"[y/n]!!!" You heard your name called. You turned back to see your classmate running up to you. "Oh, hi Armin." He panted before saying,"Do you have time later?" You nodded.

He smiled,"Meet me at the park later, okay? I'll be waiting. I have something to show you." You nodded and he ran off, grinning to himself.

You shrugged and went home. After a shower you wore a white hoodie and jeans with converse sneakers.

You immediately went out towards the park, wondering what Armin wanted to show you.

As you approach the park, you noticed there was barely anyone there. You shrugged it off, and searched for Armin.

You walked around, looking for any signs of the blond boy. When you reached the fountain, there was a tap on your back. You turned around and there was Armin holding a bouquet of your favorite flowers.

He was blushing and hiding behind the bouquet of [f/f]. And he said,"[y/n], I-I like you...." He gave the bouquet to you and said,"Will you be my boyfriend?" You hesitated to answer him,"But... I'm straight...." He raised his voice slightly,"I don't care! I've fallen for you already!"

You took the bouquet and said,"We'll see how it works out first, okay?" He smiled,"Does it mean yes?!"

You nodded. He hugged you and said,"Thank you so much I love you!!" You smiled as a faint pink came to your cheeks and you ruffled his hair.

-----

A/N: anymore requests? I'm currently working on a songfic of one of my favorite songs.

Levi-Chan out!! *runs off on a majestic stallion*