Different Languages

Reader X Bertholdt

•••

"Lovely day isn't it, [y/n]?" A certain tall man asked you. You looked up to him and nodded,"Yeah."

Bertholdt Hoover had asked you if you wanted to go to the park with him, and since you were bored, you accepted his invitation.

You sat on a swing, moving only a little, enjoying the wind. Bertholdt sat beside you, fiddling with his shirt.

"Um, [y/n] can I tell you something?" He asked. You nodded. He said,"You know I've been taking up a few languages. So I wanna tell you something in those languages." You nodded again.

He took a deep breath and said,"Ti'amo, ich liebe dich, je'taime." You blinked your eyes, because you had not understood what he said. He sighed and placed a hand on your cheek,"It was in Italian, German and French. And in English, I love you."

You stared at him. You considered him as your best friend, you had not expected that coming from him to you. You smiled halfheartedly,"I don't know, Bert... I'm not sure..."

He sighed,"It's... Okay... I understand..." He had a sad look in his eyes. You felt your heart hurt just to see his sad face. You wanted to cheer him up.

You stood up and walked in front of him. Because he was tall, you grabbed his sweater, pulling him down, which then you raised your head and kissed him on the cheek.

"Look, Bert. I can't handle seeing you sad. So please be happy?" You asked. He smiled,"I'll be happy if you'll be with me. So will you?" And in another language you know, you said,"Da."

---------

A/N: so how was that? Because of my obsession of Hetalia I had to write a fanfic with different languages.

So please request! (I've got none) Either through comment or PM.

Buona notte~ (yes it's night here now)