Einsamkeit

Reader X Eren

•••

Lonely

That's what you've always felt. Your parents were always busy. You have barely any friends. People don't notice you at the hallways.

That's if I don't count your crush. Unknown to you he was fascinated by your [e/c] eyes that always seemed dull. He hoped to bring light to it.

He 'accidentally' bumped into you at the corridor once. You mumbled,"S-Sorry..." But he grabbed you wrist before you could leave for your next class. "May I know your name?" He asked. "[y/n]..." The moment he released your hand you left as quickly as you could.

He left for his own class with his two friends then.

Because your parents were that busy, you had to wait since they do not trust you with the house key. You would always stroll the park then sit at a bench to sketch your surroundings.

You wouldn't count yourself as an artist but at least your drawings and paintings were decent.

On the same day he bumped into you, you sketched the autumn leaves without thinking. When you were done with the shading and shadowing you suddenly wrote the words 'Einsamkeit'.

"What the hell?" You muttered. Then a voice made you jump,"That means loneliness. You know German?" You slammed your sketchbook on your lap and turned back,"You!?"

He chuckled,"Sorry I haven't introduced myself. My name's Eren." "So, Eren. What are you doing here?"

He scratched the back of his neck,"I happened to walk by here..." You sighed and look at the time,"I better get going. Nice meeting you Eren."

Just like earlier he grabbed your wrist,"Can we meet tomorrow here? Same time?" "Sure."

Einsamkeit. A word that described your life so perfectly until that boy with emerald-like green eyes came into your life. Maybe it wasn't so bad after all.

--------

A/N: so what do you guys think? I'm currently obsessed with the word einsamkeit coz of my Hetalia obsession. Anyway, please request! And ciao! See you in the next one shot!

Eren: why me again!?

A: coz you're the most legit German I know...