Valentines Day Special

A/N: I have actually two requests to complete but writers block and life had to just stop me. So while these two lovely people wait for their requests (I'll try to complete those two by next week) and so, please enjoy.

~*~

Valentines Day Special

Reader X (not to be revealed now)

•••

You can say you love your FA status. Meaning Forever Alone status. But it was rubbed in your face when Valentines Day is coming. All the decorations at your usual mall filled with pink and hearts.

And all you wanted to do was get a Starbucks.

You walked the familiar trip to Starbucks, trying to ignore the decorations and items sold at stores. You were trying to remind yourself that you're pretty content with your FA status.

When you reached Starbucks, what a surprise you saw someone you've never seen working there before (I mean, how many times do you have to go there to know the workers?) and you grinned as you stepped into queue. You didn't need to really mention your favourite.

"Your usual?" The cashier, Lucya, asked. You nodded as you paid the exact amount. She wrote your name on the cup with a Sharpie pen then added a smiley. You walked to the side, letting the next person order.

Once you got your drink you made yourself known to the one who gave it to you. "Yo, Connie." He was slightly surprised,"[y/n]! I didn't expect to see you here." You giggled,"I come here a lot. You just started here?" he shrugged,"Yeah. Sasha insisted. Oh and by the way, Levi wrote something on your cup." "Huh?"

You looked at it and turned till you see his beautiful handwriting, just below your name.

Will you be my valentine? -Levi

After the raven haired man finished with his shift, you were waiting for him, coffee already finished.

He asked,"So do you have an answer for me?" You nodded,"My answer is yes, French Boy." "Then stop calling me that."

"Sure, Levi."

You no longer put yourself in your FA status. No longer single. You just had your lovely boyfriend, of course making the other girls at campus jealous. Lucya, your usual cashier at Starbucks, congratulated you,"He's a hard one to get, that Levi. You're a lucky girl [y/n]."

You were about to thank her when Levi interrupted you,"Get back to work, Ivanov. Don't rub in my face you don't have a boyfriend." She laughed,"I like being forever alone. Anyway, see you."

A lovely Valentines Day you were going to have, no?

~*~*~

A/N: welp I put in my OC Lucya Ivanov. Anyway, like your Valentines Day Special? I kinda want to confuse you it was Connie but actually Levi. Anyway, I'll try to complete those two requests.