Insanity

Requested by Rainbowsnowcone

Insane!Reader X Levi

•••

Knock knock

"[y/n]?" A familiar voice called out from the other side of the door.

Knock knock

"I know you're home."

Knock knock

The knocks sounded more urgent. "Open the door or I'll break it down! You know I can!" He threatened.

When the door didn't open, he stepped back and with his right shoulder, he pushed into the door. The door opened when the lock broke and wooden splinters decorated the floor.

He shouted,"[y/n]! Where are you!?" When no answer came he looked for her. He opened every door he came across. Until he reached her room.

With a gloved hand he opened the door that wasn't locked. The room was brightly lit, unlike the rest of the house, which made him temporarily blind. When his eyes adjusted he saw a [h/c] haired girl with her back facing him. As he walked closer to her he noticed she had earphones on and the floor around her were scattered with papers and filled with black and red.

He grabbed the earphones from her and asked,"What are you doing?" She looked at him with [e/c] eyes and smiled,"Oh hi, Levi! I was just listening to some nice creepy Russian music. And sketching."

He looked at what she was drawing and his eyes widened. It was a detailed sketch of body guts laying around with a dead body. He felt sick to the stomach.

He looked at the papers on the floor and realized each sketch was a picture of someone anonymous that died in a gruesome way. Each sketch different.

"What is the meaning of this, [y/n]?" He asked her. She smiled as she went back to sketching,"Got a flashback just now. And I felt like doing this."

"What flashback?"

She placed the pencil on the table and laughed what sounded like a creepy laugh then said,"When I was younger I was always bullied. My sanity broke. I started drawing them dying all kinds of deaths and plastered them all over the school and I even wrote on my papers." She pointed at the far side of the room. He followed where she pointed and read aloud.

"Death comes to those who sin. Beware or die."

She continued,"They laughed it off and continued bullying. The school never found out it was me. But one night I while I was having a sleepover, the news came on and it showed the same deaths I drew with the same people. I refrained from laughing. But when I was alone, I laughed till I cried. I thanked whoever that made my drawings came true." She ended with a laugh.

Levi looked at her,"I've known you for several years, but you never showed this side of you. What happened?" She grinned wider,"The taste of blood arouses me."

He grabbed her shoulders and shook her,"Snap out of it! I know this isn't you!" She grabbed his hands, making him stop. Tears brimmed her eyes and she said softly,"I love you but I can't. You'll hate me because I'm insane. Please don't. Please go away."

He was taken aback by her words. Love!?

She lifted a pale hand and caressed his cheek,"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have confessed." Without thinking he hugged her,"I love you as well. No matter how insane you are I'll always be at your side. Please don't be insane for my sake."

"I'm sorry Levi. When my sanity broke, I'm forever a broken doll."

After that day Levi tried to help the girl he loved so much. But she never got her sanity back. Besides, nobody knew that all she needed to do was listen to a Russian song that wasn't creepy. Namely, in my opinion, it'll be the song Pechka, Light My Heart.

----------

A/N: the last part? I had too XD I love Hetalia too much that's why. Search up the song, it's a nice one and very cute.

And the creepy Russian song mentioned earlier? I was talking about Зима.

Anyway, ciao! Request more and I'll try my best! See you in the next one shot!