Letters

Reader X Eren

•••

Everyday you did a simple thing. And it was always done in secrecy. Why? You were always bullied. And if they see you slipping a note- a love letter to be exact- surely it'll be worse.

To who? Eren Jaeger.

Once again you have a letter written from the previous night, always signed Neko-Kouhai. Of course you liked cats. And he was your senior. It was a poem. No not that corny Roses are red Violets are blue. But a poem written with such beauty because you can.

During lunch you sneaked to his locker and slipped the letter into his locker through one of the openings. And you went to the library as usual, to have some time to yourself.

In that letter you had written to meet at a cafe called Cafe Rose. And that you'll be recognized by a small drawing you drew at the edge of the paper.

After school you went to the cafe immediately and ordered a cup of Latte before finding a seat. You took out a similar drawing to the one in the letter and placed it in front of you. And waited.

Meanwhile, Eren found your letter and read to himself.

The sea breeze was beautiful

The sand so smooth to my feet

Those small crystals by my feet

Are so beautiful

But however that's not what you'll think of me

If you think otherwise

Please do meet me

At a small place

Where coffee smelled up the air

And where roses bloomed

I'll wait there

Till midnight comes

Signed,

Neko-Kouhai

At the edge of the paper was a detailed drawing of a neko with long straight hair. And that drawing was a portrait.

Armin looked over his shoulder and asked,"Another one?" Eren nodded,"Yeah. From the same person. And this time she asked me to meet her somewhere but I don't know where." Armin held out his hand,"Lemme take a look." Eren gave him the paper. Armin smiled,"At Cafe Rose." "You sure?" Eren asked.

Armin nodded and walked away after patting Eren's back. Eren walked there, the letter in his hands.

You sat there, still waiting and your coffee finished. You started to fiddle with your pencil, thinking he might not come.

There was a bell ring, signaling the arrival of someone in the cafe. You looked up to see Eren, your letter in his hand.

He noticed you, and asked,"[y/n]? You sent this." You nodded, a small tinge of pink came to your cheeks. He sat opposite of you,"Explain." You held onto your pencil and stuttered,"I-I l-like... Y-you..." "Pardon?"

"Ilikeyou!" You said quickly. Eren sighed,"I never knew it was you..." He stood up,"But before we date, shall we get to know each other first?" You nodded and took his hand.

-----

A/N: so how was that? Still taking requests!!

Levi-Chan out!!