Spin Me Around

Reader X Eren

Requested by @Rin_kousaka

•••

Being a bartender may look awesome, but just at the sight of the recipes... Just no. Tons of drinks existed. You, for one, always had a hard time memorising stuff. But, it was the only job available if you wanted to work there.

French 75.

That name was enough to pique the interest of others. The bar was named after a drink, and was already considered famous among the locals.

The main attention was a dancer named Eren. His mentor was Levi, who now went overseas for the time being. Eren had this innocent look that can change drastically to other emotions, giving customers the chills as they wanted more.

You, became one of his many fans just weeks before. Your friends brought you to the bar on a ladies' night, the only night when Eren would perform alone. Other nights he was accompanied by at least one other dancer. A female mostly.

Back to when you arrived at the bar early for your appointment. You looked around the empty bar, light streaming from the glass door. "Hello...?" you said, wondering where the owner was. "Why, you're quite early! Didn't think you'll come before opening time!" a voice said. You turned your head to see an orange-haired woman. You knew she was friendly.

She held out one hand, and you shook it,"The name's Petra. Erwin and I will interview you." "Uh yeah. I'm [y/n]." you replied. She took your hand in hers and started leading you to the backstage. From one of the many doors, she opened the one at the end of the hallway. "Erwin?"

"What is it, Petra?" he said, a little annoyed as he continued staring at his computer screen, typing away. Petra snorted,"You forgot, didn't you? We've got someone up for the empty spot!"

"For?"

"Ugh, the bartender job! Jean left us, remember? Last week!"

"Oh right..."

Petra could facepalm right there, but she stopped herself from doing it. She forced her best smile and said,"Well, [y/n], take a seat!"

~*~

And that was how you spent nights watching Eren. Your friends came for ladies' night every once in a while, and you weren't so lonely.

"So, [y/n], how's life?" Rico asked, taking a sip from her cocktail. You replied,"Let's just say I've managed to pay off my debts." "I knew this job is the best for you!" Mina exclaimed happily. You chuckled,"Yeah, but I can't memorise the recipes much. I have to refer all the time to my notes! But Gunther has been super helpful." Annie nudged you,"Enough of the chitchat. It's starting." She was referring to the stage, where Eren emerged from backstage.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen! Tonight, I have a new dance to show you! Pierre's new remix won't disappoint you guys!"

Cheers came with claps, and the lights focused on the brunet.

Damn, his legs were exposed a little bit more than last time- Are those heels?

((A/N: sorry I'll get Mettaton Ex out of the way))

Cheers became louder when Eren turned a complete 180° showing his ass to the crowd. You couldn't help but blush since tonight he seemed to be more daring than usual.

Despite the heels he wore it seemed that it was of no problem to him. There was no sign of foul play. Probably Levi trained him hard... (Please don't take this the other way 'round.)

He exited the stage when the music finished, and the crowd died down. Within minutes the bar was almost empty. "I suppose they only come to see him." Rico noted. She then stood up,"Well, I might as well get going. I've got work tomorrow." She hoisted the strap of her bag onto one shoulder and left the bar. "See you, Rico!" Mina waved. Annie too excused herself,"Reiner doesn't want me out for too long. And Bertholdt might be sweating his ass off waiting for me." Mina followed the the blonde, and you were left alone.

You cleaned up the remaining glasses, staying a bit later after closing time. You were too focused on your work you didn't notice someone walking up to you.

"Hey, [y/n]."

You were startled and you dropped the glass you were holding. Luckily, it fell onto the counter and not the floor. You picked it up quickly to inspect for any cracks. "Dammit, Eren! Now I'll have to pay for this!" "What? It's just a tiny crack." "My pay will be cut for this month!"

The brunet sighed as he leaned onto the counter,"I'll pay for it, then." You looked at him in surprise,"What? No! You didn't do anything wrong." "No, I mean I'll pay you in another way." he repeated, trying to get to the point he was obviously flirting with you.

You raised an eyebrow,"And that is...?" "Care for a dance?"

~*~

Eren brought you to backstage, and there was one door you never opened before. Petra had emphasised multiple times that only the dancers can enter. "Eren, I can't go in there." "It's okay. Just this one time?"

You sighed,"Fine, but don't tell anyone." He smiled and opened the door. It was a fairly large studio that you didn't know existed. One wall had mirrors that lined tightly next to each other, while the opposite wall had chairs and a water dispenser.

"I didn't know about this." you muttered, looking around the bright room. Eren smiled,"Well, since only dancers are allowed in here I'm not surprised you don't know 'bout this."

He grabbed your wrist and dragged you to the centre of the studio. He left you standing there as he walked towards a stereo. He popped in one of the many CDs, and the room was almost immediately filled with the notes from Radioactive. "Seriously, Eren?" you asked as he walked towards you. "I like this song." he replied as he took hold of your hands.

The contact made you blush, as he turned to behind you and pulled your body against his chest. You noticed that he was still wearing heels, him being noticeably taller than you.

His rhythmic steps started, and he pulled you to dance along. You weren't accustomed to his moves that constantly switched to and from, slow then fast. You kept tripping over your own self.

"Say, [y/n]. Why not try dancing? It'll be better than just watching me from the bar." "Y-You noticed!?" your voice echoed.

When the music changed to Demons, he stopped. He still held your hands as he stared straight into your eyes. "I want you to be my partner." You stared at him, in disbelief, and you weren't sure how to respond. "I-Is this how you flirt with girls?" you asked, laughing nervously. "I really want you to be my partner in dancing."

He didn't wait for your answer as he suddenly started dancing again.

"Get a room, you two!"

"Shut up, Armin!"

The staff didn't shut up about it for a week after Armin caught you with Eren dancing in the studio.

~*~*~

A/N: was that good enough? I mean, it kinda looks f-ed up.