Smile

Blind!Reader X Male!Annie

•••

(A/N: Annie's male name which I created is Ace)

A seemingly normal day isn't it? No of course. Being blind isn't pleasant. That's why you chose to stay indoors. From young you've been home schooled, so you never really had friends. Not even the neighbours.

But just for one day you decided to walk. With the help of your sister she brought you to the park. When you reached she had you sit on a bench,"Now don't go anywhere. I'm gonna buy ice cream." And you heard her footsteps slowly fading.

You closed your eyes and enjoyed the soft breeze when you heard footsteps. You asked,"[sister's name]?" A masculine voice said,"Sorry, but is it okay if I sit here?" You laughed a bit,"Sorry for mistaking you for my sister. And yes you can."

You felt weight pressed on the wooden bench. After a moment he asked,"Can you open your eyes? It seems unnerving and looks like you're sleeping." You sighed,"Even if I open my eyes, I would never see the light." A moment of silence. He said,"So you're blind?"

You nodded. He asked again,"So if we meet again, you won't remember me?" You chuckled,"I can remember your voice. I believe you grew up in Russia but moved here, America."

He said,"That's a good thing. For I feel like we'll meet again." Then another voice called out,"[y/n]! I bought your favorite!" The mysterious boy sat up,"Nice meeting you. The next time we meet, call me Ace." You smiled at the direction of the voice,"Call me [y/n]."

<<Time Skip of one month>>

Your sister brought you to the park again. It rained a few minutes after both of you sat down on a bench. Your sister said,"Let's go back." But you said,"I want to stay." You heard a sigh,"Fine. Just keep your hoodie on. I'm gonna be in the car. I'll come back after half an hour." You nodded.

Even through the rain you heard the fading footsteps. With your hands you felt how cool the rain felt. How the raindrops pelted on your hand.

Then it felt like it stopped raining, but you could still hear it. Then a voice,"You shouldn't be under the rain. You'll catch a cold." You faced the voice,"Ace?" A moment later. "[y/n]?"

You smiled and nodded. When you faced the voice you felt something warm on your forehead. You stuttered,"A-Ace?" You felt a smile on those lips,"I never thought I'll ever smile. But you made me."

His lips left your forehead. You reached out your hand and touched his face, your fingers brushing against his lips,"Then smile for me, okay?" He nodded against your cold hands,"I will."

-------

A/N: I got bored so I just used Male!Annie. So how was it? Still I have no requests!! Please request my exams are over so I have time to write! See you again!

Ciao~