Chapter 26.The Spell That Changed It All

There comes a time in the course of our human existence where one must put down self for the greater good of others. However, not all have the courage to do this. Edmund did. He knew from the moment he became king that he would have to take risks which included sacrificing his life. Some people, without knowing to what extent their evil hearts shall go to, fail to see their own mistakes. Such people become most unhappy, for however far they reach, if something is not reaching back to them, they will never get it.

As scared as all the Narnians were that day, they had no idea what was to come and change everything. They battled the witch's army without suspecting anything which was going on in Cair Paravel, her secret allegiance with Johanna. Among those who were clueless, was Angelina, fighting the dark forces with the light she was given.

She took one look at her surroundings, nothing but blood and war. On one side, Caspian was fighting, striking the trolls which attacked him with his sword. Susan was also fighting in the distance, shooting her arrows at all who dared try to kill her. She looked at them with the realization that they were all used to battles, fighting so skillfully. Especially Edmund who screamed with furrowed eyebrows at the trolls and raised his sword to kill yet another one.

The battle seemed to be going on so fast, yet it was the longest time fighting Angelina has ever experienced, not that she had ever experienced war before

The battle seemed to be going on so fast, yet it was the longest time fighting Angelina has ever experienced, not that she had ever experienced war before. She looked everywhere for Aslan who she believed would magically appear when he is needed. However, Aslan was nowhere to be found and it was up to her to stop the witch's dark powers. All those who stepped to close to her she'd turn into clear crystal with just the touch of her hand. The light inside of her was calling out to be used, but she concealed it inside of her, afraid that when the time comes to face the very evil, she'd be drained of her power.