Author's Note

Yes, that was the last chapter. Don't worry, there will be a second book. This is only the beginning of something bigger. I apologize for not informing you before, and stopping it so suddenly, but I wanted to end it on some kind of a cliff hanger. Since I am not very good on those, this will do.

I hope you enjoyed the last chapter. I would like to take a moment and thank all of you for reading this, all of you wonderful readers are one of the things that keeps me writing this. It is not only my love for the Narnian series and all the characters, it is also the people who actually care enough to read this. Thank you so much, you are greatly appreciated, and your comments make my day.

I wanna spotlight, some of the readers who have commented on at least all of my chapters, now this doesn't mean that others haven't and that I am not appreciating them, I want you all to know that I appreciate you all. However, these readers were greatly dedicated, and made me laugh so hard because of their comments or made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

TexasWeirdo thank you so much for your comments, you have no idea how much they make me smile every day. You are quick to notice everything I want my readers to, and I am glad you enjoy this book, I hope you enjoy the continuing story as well :)

Onestrong you have been such a nice person, and you cared enough to ask me things about my book. Thank you so much for your votes and comments, you never fail to make me smile with them and I am very glad that I got to know you on wattpad, I hope that you will be interested in the continuing story as much as you loved this.

linz_cath15 whenever I get a notification, it's always nice to know that it's a vote from you. Although I do not really know what you think of this story, but since you are still reading it I believe you like it, and I am very grateful for that :)

last but not least Toobigofadreamer, you offered to be my designer just because you fell in love with my writing, I am fascinated with yours as well. Thank you for putting your time and dedication into making graphics for this book, you are a wonderful designer. I am so glad you keep on reading, I hope you enjoy the continuing story!

And to all of you, ENJOY THE CONTINUING STORY! I will post the first chapter soon.

The reason I am ending this, well one of the reasons is, I don't want this book to be too long, and there is so much more to this story! Anyway, I am very thankful for all of you!

                                                                                                                  - With great appreciation and love, Amelia.