5. Nice

Song :
Nicki Minaj
The night is still young

***

Exactly thirty two minutes later, my phone rings. I pick it up and look at the number, it's an unknown number, I'm guessing Reid's.

I slide the answer option.

"Hera?" A male voice with an English accent asks.

"Reid?" I reply unsure if it's the guy that saw me naked.

He chuckles.

"The one and only, I'm downstairs, are you ready?" He asks making me relieved it isn't the guy that saw me naked. Which also means two of her friends have an English accent. What's with Jess and English men?

"Yes, I'll be down in a few," I say ending the call.

      I lock up the room and take the elevator down. As I walk out of the building, I notice a car in front, Leaning on a black jeep playing with his phone is one of the most handsome guys I had ever met. I'd have crowned him most handsome but for the fact that the guy who saw me naked was much more handsome.

He raises his head and smiles noticing me. I smile back. Walking towards him.

"Hera?" He asks.

"Reid?" I ask in reply and we both start laughing.

"So, are you sure you're ready?" He asks and I nod.

He shakes his head smiling and opens the door for me.

"Thank you," I say stepping in. He shuts the door and gets in the driver's side. I put on my seat belt and we drive off.

"How far is it?" I ask.

"Not too far, about 15 minutes by car." He says smiling. I love his smile. It made me smile and blush.

"Thanks for the ride," I say smiling.

"The pleasure is mine, trust me, giving a beautiful girl a ride, which sane gentleman would reject that?" He says. I give a half smile in reply and hug myself. I didn't take compliments well, instead of making me happy they made me self conscious and did the exact opposite.

"So do you live on campus?" I ask wanting to change the topic away from how I looked or didn't looked.

"Yes, Alexander hall, it's 3 minutes away from Greece hall," He states as we stop at a red light.

"If it's a 3 minute drive why...?" I start.

"Was I here late?" He finishes.

"Not late but just not as fast as 3 minutes," I say not wanting to sound rude.

"I was here a while back, but figured you needed time to get ready," He says.

I smile widely. He is such a sweetheart. Are all Jess's friends this nice?

"Nope" He says chuckling.

"Did I just?..." I start.

"Think out loud? Yes," He says finishing my words. He must love finishing sentences.

"That's not the nicest thing to say of your friends" I say amused.

"True but they'll survive," He says as we pull into the parking lot.

He looks at me.

"Are you sure you're ok wearing that? Aren't you hot?" He asks

I was wearing my favorite white baggy sweater and long black jeans with sneakers. It made me feel safe, sweaters had that walm, calming effect. I wore sweaters through the heat and cold.

I nod.

"Okay, let's go" He says as we both open our doors and step out.

***
What do you think of Reid? Do you love him? Don't forget to vote :-)