75. Happy birthday?

July 16 2016 7million Reads!!!!!
It feels like yesterday when I was at 1 read, the pace at which this book has been getting so much love and support never ceases to amaze and humble me. Thank you for loving this book :-).

-xoxo
A

Song: Animals - Maroon 5
***

      The next day I wake up to a huge amount of noise. Looking around I see no sign of Lexis and wonder what he's up to. Memories of the night before and early morning hours slip into my mind causing me to blush as I cover my face with the blanket giggling. My body felt sore but that's understandable considering how many times...I start giggling again rolling on the bed in the blanket.

I stop rolling and smile. I became one with Lexis yesterday. I sit up bringing my knees to my chest sitting up. What's next?

"Is it too late now to say sorry?"

My phone rings.

"Jamie bear!!!!" I squeal in glee answering.

He laughs.

"You're the only girl I've met that gets this happy over her birthday," Jamie says.

"Birthday?" I ask confused.

"Oh my goodness," I say quickly dragging down my screen. To check the date.

"It's my birthday!" I say.

"You forgot?" Jamie asks sounding flabbergasted.

"No way! Hera Reynolds, Queen of tormenting everyone around her a week to her birthday and on her birthday forgot her birthday?!!! Hold up so you didn't torment anyone last night?! That's impossible!" Jamie says and I laugh.

I tormented someone or I was tormented but not in the way you think.

"I've just been busy," I say.

"Busy dating?" He asks.

I smile.

"So?" I ask awaiting my greeting.

"Happy birthday dearest little one, I pray for you that your heart finally finds peace and love...wait that's handled right?" He says.

"Jamie!" I say.

He laughs.

"I pray that love never lets you down ever again and that you finally give yourself a chance to live freely letting go of the past and not allowing it rule your present or future," He says.

"Thank you and Amen," I say smiling.

"So are you doing anything special today?" James asks.

"I just woke up," I say.

"Wow! You really did forget about your birthday," He replies.

"I truly did," I say.

"Hold up, for the fam," He says as the call goes silent and I hear a door closing after which I hear a loud resounding;

"Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!" From my dad, mum and Max.

Tears well up in my eyes. It is the first time I'm away from my family on my birthday, I truly did miss them.

"You should send James your resident hall address so we can mail your gift to you," My dad says.

"Okay," I reply.

"Hera doesn't need your gift, her boyf..."I hear my little snitch of a brother max call out as I hear muffled screams from the background.

"Jamie what are you doing?" I hear my mum call out as my dad asks,