Curtain close

Song: DOPE - BTS

September 18 2016 10.8million reads

"Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes a moment stuns us as it happens. And we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment, every part of it, will live on forever.'"- Lucas Scott One Tree Hill

***
Do you hate me yet? 🙈
Gosh I just woke up to a bunch load of messages lmao...don't hate me...

There's something people close to me always say, I'm not flexible. I don't bend once I've made up my mind.

When I wrote the two chapters before the end you have no idea how tempted I was to give a happy ending, to end this in book one but, that was never the plan. Right from chapter 1 my plan has always been to continue the story, there's still so much to tell, explain and do. This book hasn't done that.

I hate sad endings with a passion yet some of the greatest stories and the stories we always remember are those that ended in tragedy. Those love stories that tugged your heart with the fluffy sweetness then tore it to pieces with the tragical endings. Since I don't like tragedy I always wanted to write at least one in my lifetime before moving to happy endings because not everyone gets a happy ending.

I tried my best to make the last chapter as long as possible while still leaving  you with questions which will all be resolved in book 2.

You have no idea how many times I had to hold myself from rushing this books end right from 20 chapters back because book 2 is going to be so good, I've been thinking, planning and so excited but this book seemed like it'll never end hence you have no idea how happy I am to have finally reached its end so I can explore book 2. Thank you Lord! Finally!

Without giving spoilers on book 2, I shall answer questions you may have. Leave them here and I'll post answers to them on the next update.

If you want to have an idea of what happens in book 2, read this book again. I dropped hints. I love dropping hints because when you read further and one day re -read this you'll go "omg this was it! She told us!". As you read you'll have missed them as you missed some of the twists that appeared in the end but if you read it again you may catch some hints.

Now to the important question. When will I release book 2?

Lol I have been dreaming of it for months now but now that's it's time I'm lazy, I'm going on at least 2 weeks to a months break from writing before returning with book 2. If you're following me you'll know when I do as it's the next book I'll publish, I'll also send out a notification. Also book 2's release date will largely  depend on what I decide to name it. As I'm currently out of ideas of what to name book 2 and can't ask for your opinion because I can't give out spoilers.

I'd like to ask for a favor from you all, can you give an honest review lol not just an angry one on the end but a full on review of the book on here? Copy it before posting it here and also post it on goodreads so more people know about this book and we get more love for book 2 and this book, Thank you:-)

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/31176781-room-234-s-virgin

In return, I'll reveal one detail on the second book.
It's not going to be written in Hera's p.o.v but in 3rd person because there's so much I need to explore and hide lol.

Lastly, thank you so much for reading this book till the end, I know the end may not have been what you wanted but at least it gave you every emotion a book should give or at least I hope it did. I'm truly grateful for all the love.

Thank you,
I drop my pen into the basket of love.
-A