love story

I'll tell you a little story. A close friend of mine married her current husband at the age of 19. Her sister married hers at 18.
When she first met her husband he stepped into church and her first thought was I'm going to marry that man. She knew from the moment she laid eyes on him and a few weeks later they got married. When they married they were poor, at a time homeless and had to live with their parents. Fast forward to years later. They have two beautiful kids, are expecting the third, own 2 extremely successful businesses and are still very much in love and happy. My friend said this:

"I wanted to get out of my parents house and he was my ticket and I loved him, when you find the right man you just know, Why waste time searching and testing waters when you've found the water?"

My point is this though I'm yet to answer whether Hera will marry Lexis or not. It does happen where people meet less than a month, marry and live together without divorcing. They are exceptions but that doesn't mean it's not real, like Jesse Williams says; Just because we are magic doesn't mean we are not real. They are few but it happens. Lexis and Hera have a deeper bond that few can get to experience in their lives. They are the literal definition of other halves and two become one. They found each other and each found a reason to live. Why wait when one of them has strong moral beliefs on marriage and 2. It can help save one of them? 3. They love each other.

Now I am not saying she will say yes or they will marry or they won't lol idk yet ok that's a lie, I know what will happen lol.

I just wanted to point out that sometimes love doesn't make sense and yet it's crazy actions that it evokes out of us are what helps keep us sane in this otherwise crazy world :-)