33. Madness

114 in teen fiction?!!!!! This is crazy! Omg!!! I heart you all!!!

"Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always."- Lucas Scott one tree hill.
Song:
Good enough : Jussie Smollett
***
      I wake up the next morning and look around, the room was beautiful, yet simple. The red curtains were down with beautiful spiralling designs from the thread. The bed was a queen bed with plain blue sheets, made from cotton. I stand up and remove the needle connecting the drip to my body and walk to the bathroom. The bathroom was huge, complete with its fireplace, t.v. and bath tub. It was also equipped with bathing essentials. I take a warm bath and dress up in my clothes from the previous night not wanting to wear the skimpy nightgown. Of all the night gowns Lexis could give me it was the one with straps as sleeves. It kinda looked old though. I pick it up, it was red but fading, it reminded me of those night gowns from the late eighties early nineties worn by the rich governess' in English movies complete with its own coat, though I wasn't given the coat for this.

      I carefully fold it and drop it on the chair walking to the door. I step out and walk towards the stair case realizing I wasn't on the ground floor. I take the steps down and walk down a hallway wanting to explore the home when I hear a voice say;

"Did you really expect me not to find out? Have you lost it?! Battering people's kids, sleeping around, illegal racing, problems with your professors,partying, missing classes, all that's left is for you to become a murdering thief! Or has he also stolen and I'm not aware of it?" I hear the voice say as I walk towards it.

"No sir, he hasn't," Another voice replies as I stay rooted to my spot in a corner of the hallway eavesdropping.

"What an impressive resume, your mates all have resumes with awards, and great qualities but what does this fool have? A resume that should have him behind bars!" The voice says.

Who's that? I wonder.

"Lexis is still smarter than them," A female voice says.

It was Lexis they were talking to? Who were they? His parents?

"What's the use of his high I.Q. if he only uses it for useless things?" The man says.

"I went, didn't I?" I hear Lexis say.

"You went? You went?! Do you realize what you've done?!' The man asks.

"Because of your stupidity, I may loose this buy out! My son went on a date with the daughter of Zinx corporations and didn't think it right to stay for the date! Instead he left with some dirty garbage of a waitress," The man says.

His dad? I think not moving from my spot biting my lips. I'm guessing the waitress is me. Did I get him in trouble?

"You think I wanted you to just show your face?" He continues.
"If your face had such magical qualities that could get us Zinx why would I send you? A simple picture would have sufficed," His dad says.

"Lexis why don't you take her to the company dinner and then apologize?" The female voice suggests.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Lexis says in a venomous tone that makes me falter a step back. I felt bad for whomever this lady was. To be on his bad side was never good.

"You will watch your tone young man!"His dad says.

"You shall take her as your date to the company dinner and God help you that you mess it up," His dad says.

"Since you love buying and selling so much, selling even your own son, maybe you should have gone on the date with her instead! Oh wait ...you already bought a wife," Lexis says.

Oh Lexis... I think as I hear glass shattering. Did he throw that at Lexis? I wonder scared for Lexis but also too scared to go in to see.

"Peter please," I hear the female voice say in a shaky voice.

"You spoilt brat! I give you everything! But you never appreciate it and only cause me problems like the idiot that gave birth to you," His dad says.

"Peter!" The female calls out in a worried tone.

I hear things crashing to the ground.

"Look at him, he has lost it just like her," His dad says.

"Don't you ever...Ever speak about my mum again," Lexis says.

I hear footsteps and hide in a corner as the door opens and is slammed.

"Of all the things he could inherit from that mad woman it was her craziness!" I hear his dad say as I tiptoe away not wanting to get caught or meet with any of this family's members.

***
Yay, a little insight into Lexis and his family. Who's more crazy? Lexis or daddy Lexis (Peter)?
Don't forget to vote :-)