61. Monster

Today is this books 3rd month anniversary and also the day it hit 3million reads!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much for all the love !!!
New fan cover by captainmarvel165
E.E. Cummings once wrote; 'To be nobody-but-yourself - in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting" Lucas Scott One Tree Hill.

Song: Justin bieber- I'll show you
***
"Where are you?" I type back.

"SL118," He replies.

"I'll be there in about 30minutes," I text back, pick up my bag and hurry to catch the bus.

As I sit in the bus my mind wanders to how to address the Nathan problem when a text comes in.

"Miss me? I'm free now so I can come get you," It says.

"Please who's this?" I reply as I am not familiar with the number.

"It breaks my heart that this is our very first text," It replies.

"Please who's this?" I text back getting nervous and looking around me.

"Why is it that I'm just now getting your number?"

"WHO IS THIS?!!!!" I type back placing my teeth on my lips.

"The one who is in your thoughts?"

"Who's this??? I'm serious!" I text back getting worried. Did he get my number?
How did he get my number? Has he found me?

"Sirius black?" It replies back.

"Lexis?" I type back while silently praying it is him.

"...The evil queen" it replies

The evil queen? Oh ...I let out a sigh of relief. Goodness... Lord. I place my hands on my chest and start laughing. I was so worried it was the sperm donor.

"Lexis don't ever do that again!" I type back.

"Why? I am the one in your thoughts"

"Too bad right now my mind is filled with thoughts of Nathan," I type back and await a reply but instead of a rerepl  a call comes in.

"What the fuck do you mean your thoughts are filled with Satan?" He says.

I chuckle. "That's what you get for scaring me! Also Nathan Lexis not Satan," I state.

"Same same, where are you?" He asks.

"At McDonald's," I say.

"Then why the fuck are you thinking of Satan?!" He says.

"Because the parrot named Reid told him I now live with you also can you stop with the curse words?" I say.

"Remind me to thank him" he says.

"Lexis! You're not exactly helping" I state.

"...well you didn't plan on hiding it from him did you?" He asks unsure.

"No...but I wanted to be prepared when I tell him and explain why," I say.

"You don't need to explain yourself to anyone Hera," He says.

Says the guy trying to make me explain myself, I think to myself.

"So where are you meeting?" He asks.

"The cell biology auditorium, I think he just got done ta'ing," I reply.

"I don't believe ta'ing is a word Shakespeare," He says.