Chapter 4: phone call

A/N: Thanku to blackbirdjeid  for the feedback! If you want to give me suggestions I will totally consider them and give you a shoutout! I will be doing third person sometimes but not this chapter! Anyway bye!

JJ POV:

Flashback:
"No please go away!" I say.

"Not in a million years your too perfect I cant let you go." A voice said.

"Please get off me!" I pleaded. "Go away! NOOOOO!." I was in a dark cell except I knew where I was. I was in my house in the woods. "Get away from me James!" I scream.

End of flashback.

"JJ?... JJ?... JJ!" I heard Garcia and Emily saying. I jumped out if my thoughts (and physically jumped too because they scared me.)

"Sorry you guys." They both looked at each other with worried confused looks on there faces, and then they turned to look at me.

"Are you okay?" They said in unison.

"Yeh guys sorry I was just thinking." They both looked at each other while the worried expression was leaving there faces and being replaced with a new one... A smile.

"Who is he?" They both said excitedly in unison. What the heck do they think?! They think that I am acting weird because of a guy?

"What?" I say with a blank expression on my face. I just blurted it out because I was kinda confused and annoyed.

"The guy you were thinking about? The guy that you have been thinking about for the last 2 cases?" They both say. At this point my cheeks are heating up and I try to change the subject to a goofy thing.

Im gonna shoot both of you." I say. Then we all start laughing.

Emily's POV
JJ is hiding something but I think me and Garcia just cracked the case! We must have caught Jayje of guard because she acted confused when we asked about the boy... But maybe she was confused? Maybe she is not thinking about a boy.

Flashback:
"Who is he?" Garcia said.

"Excuse me?" I asked

"Im not a pr-" she started but I cut her off.

"Stop! Just stop!" I snapped.

End of flashback.

I remember then when Garcia thought I was thinking about a guy. I guess I was... Doyle. Painful memories start shooting back. But JJ cant possibly be in that type of situation when she thinks someone who would want to hurt came back. No no that would not happen. I could profile her?

JJ's POV
I saw Emily start to profile me. I have to get out of here.

"You guys I gotta go." I say trying to get away from them. I leave the building and get into my car. I just drive and don't stop. I feel a single tear slide down my face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning:
I woke up in a pool of sweat. I got 4 hours of sleep. I could not stop dreaming about James Burton.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slip intoa purple long sleeve purple blouse and absently roll up the sleeves. I put on a pair of black jeans and do my makeup trying to hide the remaining bruise on my face from the girl punching me.  I went downstairs and ate a bowl of cereal then my phone buzzed.

Phone call:
"Jareau." I say

"Jennifer Jareau." A man says in a mean sounding tone.

"Excuse me who is this?." I ask

"------------" the line went dead.

"Excuse me? Hello?" I said into the phone.

"That was weird." I said out loud to my self while hanging up." I then grabbed my bag and jacket and made my way to the BAU.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk into the bull pen and I see Hotch talking to Strauss... Erin Strauss.

"Agent Jareau can you come up here please?" I here Hotch say. My heart stops and I instantly start panicking. Did Hotch just call me.... Agent and use my last name? I push all my worries aside and put down the files I was carrying.

"Yes of coarse Sir." I say while flashing him a look with my eyes. He flashes one back responding to mine and we have a conversation with our eyes that Strauss is obviously trying to figure out.

"Agent Jareau?" She says. I start to panic as I step into the doorway of Hotch's office.

"Ma'am?" I say obviously clueless. I shoot Hotch a look asking him whats going on.