Chapter 19: JJ Let Me In!

It has been a few hours and I am still in the bathroom. I sit there just staring at the wall. With no expression on my face, no feelings.

"JJ let me in!" I hear Emily calling. I just sit there. I hear her walk out of the hotel room. About 5 minutes later she comes back. I hear two voices talking now. I register one as Emily's and the other as Morgan's.

"Jennifer if you don't let us in I am gonna have to force my way in!" He warns. I just sit there in my tank top and shorts. I hear him count under his breath and then he kicks the door open. I just sit there the exact same way as before. I don't look at either of them.

"Guys get out." I say annoyed. They exchange looks and then they both walk out.

Morgan's POV.

"Morgan what should we do?" She asks.

"I don't know." I say while not making eye contact.

"Morgan you know something." She states.

"Its just that before she stormed out of the office she said something." I say.

"What?" She asks worried and cautious.

"She she she said that she she wish she were dead." I stuttering. Emily brings a hand to her chest. She looks worried.

"Okay lets just give her some space but she still has to be with somebody at all times." She suggests. I nod and wall back to my hotel room. She goes back into hers.

JJ's POV:
I get up and go to bed.

"Jayje?" I hear Emily call as she comes back in.

"Emily why did Morgan break the door down?" I ask because I forgot that I had told Morgan that I wish I was dead.

"Oh I don't know." She says.

"Anyway goodnight!" I say as if nothing is wrong.

"Night!" She calls back.

A/N: SO SORRY FOR SHORTNESS. I dont know what happened. I have 2 drafts and I looked at this one to post it and it was this short so I am posting two!